Mod Ren'Py Amnesia Walkthrough/Gallery mod [v0.98a Extended][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
Love to see how ppl are patient :LOL:

Modders too have a real life (seriously, no joke!! I made some research about it. They sleep, eat and some time they even have a family... incredible I know.)
I didnt know how to remind to ppl that modders are just like you and me, simply... So just check when is out, and let a post to say "thanks" instead of "Yo dude, last verion out!!"

8j1g0o

Mar 27, 2020

Modders too have a real life (seriously, no joke!! I made some research about it. They sleep, eat and some time they even have a family... incredible I know.)
I didnt know how to remind to ppl that modders are just like you and me, simply... So just check when is out, and let a post to say "thanks" instead of "Yo dude, last verion out!!"
Thanks are said after, not before

• Haha
Reactions: Vignum

jjzoey007

Dec 26, 2018
Now that the game has turned into full free roam mode, i dont think scrappy will continue this. he usually does not do mods for full free roam games unlike maim lain. this is just in my opinion considering all his works on all other mods.

RDude47

Jul 23, 2020

Exactly, modders are busy with other stuff, too. So maybe they also don't have time to monitor all the games they're modding for updates. A friendly note (with an emphasis on friendly) in the mod thread that a new version is out is not really a bad thing. However, anyone who thinks a modder owes them anything should really do some heavy self reflection.

Feb 18, 2018
Scrappy makes walkthrough mods for like half of the games on this site. I am sure that there is a queue of mods waiting to be updated by him. Let's just wait patiently and be grateful that he continues to provide his services for free.

Reactions: Haren

lolo49520

Sep 29, 2017
View attachment 738510

Overview:
A mod that highlights choices and dialogue options + replay scene gallery​

Game/Creator: Amnesia /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.7a
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
ANDROID

View attachment 738524
Are you going to make "amnesia 0.8 version" walkthrought soon ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes