RPGM - Completed - Amor Magical Academy [v2.0a] [Mijiishi]

1. 2.00 star(s)

ThisisforProndude

This game tries to merge Netori, Netorase and Netorare... and falls flat because to make the scenes work the main character needs to have bipolar disorder as his personality changes too much between each event.
    If you are here for the Netorase alone skip this and go play Ruins of Luxoria (same author), which does a MUCH better job, it is like night and day difference.
    Everything here feels forced and inconsequential, there are 3 girls, but you can only have one as a lover at once and you can only see the events for your lover, also one of them (white haired one) has twice the amount of events than the other two, would be better if there was a single girl instead and the game was focused on corrupting her.
    Also the art is really bad.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

aihikari

Now let me tell you why this game is so terrible I wish I could give it 0*

1. You don't have a choice. No, you make plenty of choices, but they all lead to the same outcome anyway.

2. The game lies to you. There is no netori.

3. Everything feels so boring. Unless you are a masochistic cuck, you will find yourself bored with everything it has to offer.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Okariin

Before everything I didn't play more than like 1 hour of the game, being a netorare fan, and the game being recommended, I had some expectations, and get really disappointed.

I won't talk about the art cause I love some games where the art ain't better than this one, so I will just skip this point.

I will come to the main problem of the game in my opinion, and when I read some reviews seems like it doesn't bother much people. And I repeat myself I only played 1 hour so it may change after, but it was enough to make me wanna stop there.
    So the big problem is the lack of choice, during the time that I play, I just read the story, some dialogues, and go from point A to point B, and without having choice, or doing anything for it, the MC girlfriend had sex with the teacher, and even worse day 1 wich is way too early in the game.
    And it may be justified by the school rules, but she didn't fight against that, and fall way too quickly.

Yeah, I love NTR games, but what makes it good, is the possibility to make choices that leads to that situation.
    So definitely a pass for me.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Kuzero

Meh would be a good summary. Or another way to summarize it: don't believe what some other people are saying; it's definitely a full netorare game. Don't come expect anything else.
    To be honest though, I'm being unfair. Reason is, I was told this game truly targeted all the "neto" spectrum - from netorare to netorase to netori. Unfortunately, it's not quite true. It's 90% netorare 10 % netorase 0% netori.
    So first to address the elephant in the room - no, there is no real netori in this game. Just because the game calls it netori doesn't mean it is. The fact they call it netori shows how deep into the netorare genre there is, their view are twisted. But even if we consider some of the content netori, it would still be 80% netorare 10% netorase 10% netori at most.
    Most annoying maybe is that no matter what, you can't avoid the netorare content. Well, first, you have the 2 hour prologue (2hour if you don't just skip everything) that is 100% netorare, but even after that there is no way to escape the netorare. No matter what you do, even with max affection max compatibility max everything, the girls will still go behind your back having sex with others and then lie to you when you ask them what they did. And tbh, even if they didn't lie, a lot of the sex is unavoidable anyway considering the setting.
    It's probably quite a good game if you love netorare though. Nice amount of content, lots of different situations. But really, why are people saying this game explore both side of the fetish with a lot of netori and netorase too? There just isn't.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

EnterYourNameHere

Extremely short game. You can easly finish the game in 1 hour. After you done the main quest there is actually nothing to do. All you can do is to increase / decrease your relationship with the three girls and watch the very repetetive scenes. There are around 100+ scenes but they all looks the same. So its just around 5 different scenes. Not worth. Better play the other games of mijiishi.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Diconica

Art is eehh... Countless better ones.
    The story is pure shit. It could have been an ok story but it isn't.
    The author some how has the delusion a virgin girl is going to suddenly be ok with her instructor raping her. This is all to full fill that NTR portion of the story. Apparently the author doesn't have the apptitude to actually come up with any realistic way.

On top of that he traps you into an near endless dialog that sucks ass on top of it.

ALT- TAB closed then deleted the game. I mean if the author doesn't think the story is worth investing the time to do something realistic people will believe or get immersed into I'm not going to waste any more time playing it.

The only purpose this game serves is as an example of how not to make an NTR game.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

Aha! I loved this one. As you can no doubt summise this game is about NTR but with a twist!

You can be the bull or the cuck AND you can even give your girl away to be used. The central idea is that sex gives the girls magical energy before they go out on mission to defeat evil critters. School setting too!

There is a real heavy hitting NTR scene at the beginning which I am not sure can be avoided, it did leave a heavy feeling the stomach for days after playing. But I fired the game back up and got the girl back! The game plays morning, afternoon, evening etc etc...and each day has a different routine and place where the girls and guys are. So you have not only your girl to watch out for but if you make a move for anothers girl you risk your girl being pumped full of the good stuff enough to make her viable to be an extra in a milk commercial.

The 3 girls have their different personalities and kinks, one is a complete naive airhead, one is the usual normal and the other is a kinky dom kinda girl. Oh and feel free to rename them as well into girls you may know in real life for that added pleasure /pain factor.

My only wish is that there were MORE scenes and that there was MORE story. As after a while you get used to the scenes. That said it is also sandbox after a while so feel free to switch girls or even to have no girl at all and wallow in your despair as all 3 girls are speared full of man meat that is not yours. Bull...Cuck...the world is your oyster...and if you are not careful, your girls oyster will be someone elses too. :)

Oh yeah if I haven't made it clear, if you are an NTR fan you should play it.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

NeoGenesis

Pretty good game with great artwork.

The combat is your typical RPG combat mechanics with a scene or 2 when you lose but most of its content is not in the battles but within the story progression and your decision making during free roam.

Its story is alright but what I say makes this game really good is in its art and amount of content, the girls and the scenes are drawn very well while also having a large volume of content.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

NEGATIVES - Predictable RPG Mechanics, Subpar artworks, completely linear for first two hours

POSITIVES - Over 100 cuckolding sex scenes, sister incest, fantastic music, fantastic sound design, interesting lore, IMPREGNATION, BIRTH,

DETAILS -

The RPG segment of the story is an exciting tale of mages and monsters. You are a third generation mage. You have only just begun your schooling. But compared to first generation mages, you’re totally weak! Still, you need to track down a rogue mage who has been causing trouble in the surrounding area. Is this task even possible for a first year student like you? If you love world building and lore, this game is awesome.

The game systems in place allow for you to pursue both sides of the cuckolding fetish. Will you steal girls away from others, and make them all fall for your dick? Or will you let your girls get stolen away while you jack off watching them?

You can give custom names to all the characters in the game. Name your girlfriend after someone you know in real life, and role play that you're dating them or that they're cheating on you.

My favorite scenes have to be when I organize my girlfriend to be with another guy. At first, she only wants to be with you. Luckily, you can use your cell phone and call another guy over to seduce her. Send a hot chad over to her bedroom so she can try some new cock! And once she becomes comfortable cheating, she’ll even let you watch!

For anyone who is extra deviant, you can even watch your sister have sex! Talk to your teacher, help him seduce your sister, and then watch as he sends a video of them fucking! Your angelic and perfect sister, is nothing more than a cum dumpster!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 492881

This is the best netorase game i ever played!
    You can do almost anything you would like, it's very sad they did not make this game much larger and with more time to play, i really enjoyed every second of it.
    Any ntr lover must play this.
    Also ntr CAN be avoided but you must be very careful, i don't recommend this tho, haha!
    It has all kinds of stuff.
    If you want to be that hardcore guy that likes to grind you can.
    Has very nice ntr and good story, i would've loved it a lot more if you had more cg's and scenes, especially with his sister, she had to cuck him a lot more haha!