RPGM Amoral Quest [v0.4 Full] [Chutiyaboi]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
AQ.jpg

Overview:
You play as a transfer student, but the same night you get transported to a strange new world,
You have to manage both your student life where everyone has alter motives and the hard life of the strange new world
Thread Updated: 2023-12-20
Release Date: 2023-12-20
Developer: Chutiyaboi
Censored: No
Version: 0.4 Full
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

(Old Saves Won't Work)
Save file before the new content in the game folder

DOWNLOAD
WIN: - - - -

FC_B GIF.gif FG_A GIF.gif FJ_A GIF.gif Miss_Jenni SD GIF.gif Tracy_Ass_Sniff GIF.gif Zoe_Bed GIF.gif Screenshot (25).png Screenshot (3).png 8cf2b9f2-7082-45d3-83b8-eb1d9bab60f0.jpg 362890fb-c2d5-4611-a8d7-224c3cc9f2c1.jpg 80644751..jpg Aela The_Forest_Woman Look_At_Feet Cleaning.png Screenshot (21).png Screenshot (23).png Screenshot (7).png Screenshot (31).png Screenshot (9).png Screenshot (12).png Screenshot (18).png Screenshot (12).png Screenshot (21).png Screenshot (22).png Screenshot (24).png Screenshot (31).png Screenshot (29).png Screenshot (27).png Screenshot (24).png Screenshot (26).png Screenshot (28).png Screenshot (35).png hobo girl sleeping barefeet right lick 3.png Screenshot (36).png zoe sit sock show closeup 1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chutiyaboi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Requested by, Chutiyaboi please provide more info

Ask Thread ownership so you can edit your game page.
In the game developrs/thread ownership do i leave it as it is or put game tags there
And where it say post here your info , what do i put there
Would really appreciate if you could answer thanks

Reactions: BaasB

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Chutiyaboi

For Dev tag I think you just put what the name of your game is and thread ownership I think you have to post a link to the thread and say that you'd like to have thread ownership. It might take a bit for it to happen.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Chutiyaboi

Yes it is. 2 Ways to tell is one go to the top of the page above the games name and you'll see forums > adult games > games this tells you it's in the games area and another way is to go to latest updates and click it and look and you'll see your game is listed there.

troy251

Apr 6, 2019
It's reminded me some of other legendary foot universe "Katalist" so much. But other game has updates to YEAR to YEAR and I hope this won't be like him game. thank you for this excellent work, I'm in. and can't wait for next updates!
GIVE US MORE FEET STORIES o_O

zealot123

Mar 14, 2018
Good start for a new femdom rpg with a kick action and stomp and facesitting! Looking forward to more content!
More kick please.

Reactions: Chutiyaboi

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
Some strong Katalist vibe here.
Hope you can distance yourself from that story and make something yours and new with this project.
Also, you could use a paperback writer here. Dialogues are ... pretty basic - to be kind with words here.

Chutiyaboi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Some strong Katalist vibe here.
Hope you can distance yourself from that story and make something yours and new with this project.
Also, you could use a paperback writer here. Dialogues are ... pretty basic - to be kind with words here.
Thanks for the feedback I'll keep that in mind for the future

Reactions: Viola966
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes