RPGM Amoral Quest [v0.4 Full] [CootyzBoi]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Is there any other girl at school who you can pursue or is it just Zoe for now? The game clearly has Katalist influences, but I'd say it has plenty of content for a "trailer" (about one hour of playtime give or take) and has plenty of potential - if you could find a proofreader that would definitely help as right now most of it is intelligible, but there are many spelling mistakes and grammar errors.

Anyway, overall I'd say it's a promising project and wish you good luck with your game!

Reactions: CootyzBoi

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Is there any other girl at school who you can pursue or is it just Zoe for now? The game clearly has Katalist influences, but I'd say it has plenty of content for a "trailer" (about one hour of playtime give or take) and has plenty of potential - if you could find a proofreader that would definitely help as right now most of it is intelligible, but there are many spelling mistakes and grammar errors.

Anyway, overall I'd say it's a promising project and wish you good luck with your game!
Thanks for the feedback i'll keep what you said in mind for the future
And there is another girl at school
Kaitlin you can find her at the ground in front of the school building
And a small scene in the cafeteria

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Cool start, though I'd like to see more polished dialogues (not only in terms of proofreading) and maybe less repetitive/grindy fights. I'll be watching the development, seems like a lot of additional kinks could be added (especially in the magical world) and I'm quite curious about the hobo girl :) Good luck!

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Cool start, though I'd like to see more polished dialogues (not only in terms of proofreading) and maybe less repetitive/grindy fights. I'll be watching the development, seems like a lot of additional kinks could be added (especially in the magical world) and I'm quite curious about the hobo girl :) Good luck!
Thanks for the feedback
As English isn't my first language i will admit that the dialogue and story need a lot of polishing and i will try to improve it as soon as i can
As for the hobo girl I did made the art for her scene but didn't had time to put them the game at the movement

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Thanks for the feedback
As English isn't my first language i will admit that the dialogue and story need a lot of polishing and i will try to improve it as soon as i can
As for the hobo girl I did made the art for her scene but didn't had time to put them the game at the movement
BTW I think you have a bug with her:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OrdinarySnake

Mar 16, 2020
Right now the game's a Katalist rip-off, hopefully this will change in the future. The premise shows good will and I'm all for that but there are some critical points I'd like to address:
  1. I find the writing for what seems to be the main plot right now to be really sub-par (you get transported in another world to fight demons and you immediately accept this as your new reality, no problem whatsoever).
  2. In the fight with enigma I can't seem to succeed in a struggle, or the odds of that are extremely low.
  3. There are many grammatical and punctualization errors.
  4. Grinding for new scenes with the students is not really fun. If there's something like an invisible affection meter maybe having more diverse activities in different places of school at different times with them would be a good way to change things up a bit.
  5. The art is incoherent and feels like it's traced from someone else. On that note, anatomy in particular is heavily overlooked, especially in enigma's cg with the panty shot from below, the body shape there is bogus.
Having said that good luck with the game!

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Right now the game's a Katalist rip-off, hopefully this will change in the future. The premise shows good will and I'm all for that but there are some critical points I'd like to address:
  1. I find the writing for what seems to be the main plot right now to be really sub-par (you get transported in another world to fight demons and you immediately accept this as your new reality, no problem whatsoever).
  2. In the fight with enigma I can't seem to succeed in a struggle, or the odds of that are extremely low.
  4. Grinding for new scenes with the students is not really fun. If there's something like an invisible affection meter maybe having more diverse activities in different places of school at different times with them would be a good way to change things up a bit.
  5. The art is incoherent and feels like it's traced from someone else. On that note, anatomy in particular is heavily overlooked, especially in enigma's cg with the panty shot from below, the body shape there is bogus.
Your points have been noted and will be worked upon in future updates

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
Would be great if you could skip enema's stomping a half time faster. because right now it is kinda annoying, that you have to wait 10 sec per one her basic attack.

Reactions: ajmay2 and Mister_M

palermo

Oct 19, 2018
Has anybody beat Enigma, yet? If so, what was your level?
Only with save editor, she has absurd amount of health, I don't think it's supposed to be killed in this version, even after I defeat her it's only an "ah cool you beat me" but no continuity. :)

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
you wrote all the things i wanted to write so thanks ^^

datsass

Apr 19, 2020
It's reminded me some of other legendary foot universe "Katalist" so much. But other game has updates to YEAR to YEAR and I hope this won't be like him game. thank you for this excellent work, I'm in. and can't wait for next updates!
GIVE US MORE FEET STORIES o_O
katalist doesn update year to year you're thinking about TOT

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes