Papazoglo1

Aug 8, 2019
I gave up on updating this game as it was far too expensive each month. Since the thread hasn't been updated, let me know if you are interested in getting the newest version and I will see what I can do.
It seems to me that if the game is updated, then it makes sense to update it constantly. If it is too expensive to constantly update the game, I would not specifically ask someone to spend money on it. Let the owner of the money decide for himself how to spend it.

The developer regularly updates the online version of his game, which personally suits me more or less. Please add a link to the online version of the game in OP, if possible.

Reactions: HeroAnony

Maskman69

May 3, 2022
If you guys want to edit the game values then you can use

1. Save the game to disk.

2. Open the above link.

3. Upload the saved game file and edit as per your wish. ( You can make use of find in page or CTRL + F to search the value )

4. Edit your file and click the Download button to get your edited save file.

5. Open game > Load from disk and select the edited save file. Enjoy.

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Yeah it was a stupid gand bang murder lmao, Alright mf enjoy grinding in this dead game, im done

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
get error message when waking Amy, unable to chat about aunt… anyone else have similar issue?

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Meh thread updated with the latest version of Amore, and also Amore Classic. Backer/cheat codes are in the OP, online links and downloaded version are there also. Doing the previous changelogs took me a while as it was a year out-of-date.

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes