ursuLenes

Jul 22, 2017
How to cheat/manipulate Twine games (the fastest way).

recently I've got a PM from a fellow member of F95 asking me to give him some points how to ''make the game easier". So, I thought maybe there are more members interested in this matter. These are my steps:

Hit F12 to open the game's console...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope I helped you a little. Good Luck!

PanKusy

Feb 20, 2018
How to cheat/manipulate Twine games (the fastest way).

recently I've got a PM from a fellow member of F95 asking me to give him some points how to ''make the game easier". So, I thought maybe there are more members interested in this matter. These are my steps:

Hit F12 to open the game's console...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope I helped you a little. Good Luck!
Thank you foir making our lives easier :)

For me in Opera (v.91.0.4516.77) F12 does not work. Instead there is Ctrl+Shift+J shortcut or simply finding developer tools in toolbar :)

Reactions: ursuLenes

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
When can we expect v0.45.1 to be available here? It's updated on
Looking at changelog, we can see it's a major update and dev has made major changes in the game.

cakkerini

Feb 15, 2022
Guys my Strength is 650 but still cant beat stepdad. But my health is just 3/3. Is there anyway to upgrade my health or do i just something wrong ? pls help

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Guys my Strength is 650 but still cant beat stepdad. But my health is just 3/3. Is there anyway to upgrade my health or do i just something wrong ? pls help
I can beat him with 300 Strength. You just need full upgraded Stamina (20), then use Donkeykick (requires 5 stamina) 4 times and you should have beaten him.
That requires that you are level 3 or 4, which you can reach by battling hobos.

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
When can we expect v0.45.1 to be available here? It's updated on
Looking at changelog, we can see it's a major update and dev has made major changes in the game.
Does anyone know when v0.45.1 will be available here to download?

P. S.: Just checked on . The game has been updated to v0.45.06

Can someone show here how to decode Hash system for patreon content. Since the v0.45.1 the dev has implemented the Hash system.

Last edited:

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
hi guys, now it's v0.45.071 on
when will the game be updated here?

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes