EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Amulet of desire (1).png

Overview:
My first game is an interactive novel in which you take on the role of a young man who just got married. His life was completely ordinary until he received an inheritance from his grandfather. You have to choose how the main character will dispose of this gift of fate. But remember: be careful what you wish for.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-16
Release Date: 2022-01-09
Developer: V_ad
Censored: Partial
Version: 0.5 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Other: Compressed*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 3, 2019
I like the story, but there is no game yet. Just a choice and it's results. However, it's a good start and I'll watch it with interest.

Henry73au

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
Is cooking avoidable? Yes " Double-click this passage to edit it. "
Then I got to an airport and nothing else?

Low quality gifs?

I put this on my "noted list" and get back here in a few years. Good luck dev!
I got the airport as well with no option to move forward?

• Sad
Reactions: krkarr and t727

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
The choice seems to be a bit boring though. Storywise, selecting your wife seems to send you to a bad ending (a dream about a possible future I guess), while the other ones are about apparently just naughty dreams. Another thing that I didn't like was that this "inheritance" gives as much as it takes. If it's as dangerous as it seems what would be the point of accepting it?. This seems more like something to test the dev's skill as a programmer rather than a game.

Having said this, please don't feel discouraged by this comment, and continue creating whatever story you wish to share.

Last edited:

Greenhorn2013

Oct 17, 2019
Interesting start, still needs a lot of work and so far it is quite short. Looking forward to the next update. Hopefully with better gifs.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Missing tag: Censored (by some grinding I found one scene which was censored)

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Considering the swinging tag, this game has content where you can consensually have someone else have sex with the wife yes?

How much content are there so far?

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
hardly any content, even text-wise. And the graphics we get is of bad quality. No idea if it has potential, it has nothing so far.

Reactions: dussalant
2.60 star(s) 10 Votes