Collection - Video - Amusteven Collection [2024-01-09] [Amusteven]

1. 5.00 star(s)

tinywinky81

Excellent. All the parts i got here with HD clarity and all are really superb.
    A big thanks to the admin who is really generous to upload all these with free of cost. Thank you so much bro for your kind work.. I appreciate it brow.. Wish you a very good time bro.!!!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

eversonic

Amusteven puts out high quality releases. I'll rate a few factors that are important to me:

Story: 10/10. For both videos and stills, Amusteven has hot concepts. Stories are always well written and cohesive.

Graphics: 8/10. Graphics are always clean. No polygons anywhere. Detail isn't as high as contemporaries like Wildeer, but very much on par with Jackerman and Puppetmaster. A tier above creators like 28RegionsSFM and Opiumud.

Consistency: 10/10. If it's an Amusteven release, it's going to be good. S tier.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

Fantastic animations! This artist deserves more praise from folks here. The models are really fucking hot and the scenes are very good. All of them are long (usually 10 to 15 minutes), have voice acting and very fluid animations. One of the best ones around.