• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Amy Girl Next Door [v1.0] [Moogoo]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Donjoe81

Amy Girl Next Door [v1.0]

I know this is supposed to be a “test game” that probably won´t be continued. But I can only rate what I see and it´s certainly nowhere near a 3-5 star game if we're honest.
    The render quality isn´t great.
    The girl model is great but she only looks good if she doesn´t move her face.
    The writing isn´t good and the story is terribly paced.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

burrito107

Great stuff, but agree with others that I wish it was longer. Not knocking off any stars for that though since this is a demo.

Really like the talking part, particularly how she likes being called names (slut, etc).

Hope to see more!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

jospaghettio

Emaciated girl discovers humiliation kink. As others have said, the model is great. Unusual to have such a skinny girl character. Thanks for that. The surprise nature of the girl's realization was nice. Journey of discovery. I didn't find the progression too fast. Nothing against games that get to the lewd content quickly. Characters descent into her kink was so far satisfying. I fear there may be more in the dev's mind that I won't like so much(like paraphernalia or bbc), but will be interested to see what follows this demo.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

glc0n

My rating is on the basis of a new developer putting out his initial work product and still learning about ren'py, models, etc.

Good: Love the choice of the main character model, we don't get too many games with slender/athletic figures that aren't loli. The story is very short, but the premise is pretty good. It’s definitely one that has the potential to be expanded on. Some of the poses in the sex scenes are very hot, for someone still learning it shows a lot of potential to do some great work down the line.

Needs work: The writing is serviceable, but could use a few passes for grammar and style. It's readable as it is, but not where it needs to be for visual novel that’s fun to read. Some of the facial expressions are way too exaggerated or the tone is off. Backgrounds could use work/more assets, but I think that may just be a WIP thing.

Overall: Worth a download as long as you understand this is a test and not a product. Dev please keep working on this story and if not, please use this main character model! But even if you go in another direction, I will eagerly download your next game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Snake4653

Great Model and good content. Story need some work but since this is an early release this can be forgiven and worked on. We need more of this! Great work! Hope this get's more content soon and monthly releases...
  6. 4.00 star(s)

bigdog_69

Good proof of concept.

Really beautiful model, I would like to see more, and other characters introduced.

The corruption is far too fast, this should really be slowed down and developed, and I think the writing needs some work.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

King22422

Hey Dev. The game isn't that bad at all. The girl's corruption was certainly going a little too quickly. The grammar isn't 100% correct either, but I think everyone understands what you've written. The renders could be a little better. But quite ok as a test. You did well with the girl. I hope we see more of her.