Whatever8137

Aug 8, 2022
How the heck do you play this on mobile. I am getting stuck on so many places cause of ui.
Same here. I got to the scene with frank in the library and then I'm supposed to talk to him again and he says he wants to do a race but of course Amy says no way and it says to back off for now.. and then nothing. My quest log on her cellphone says to talk to mark and start class bit I can't even do that. Like wtf? I like the game so far but honestly the ui on Android is crap and there's no help on here at all that I can see

Splitzy

Jan 19, 2019
Same here. I got to the scene with frank in the library and then I'm supposed to talk to him again and he says he wants to do a race but of course Amy says no way and it says to back off for now.. and then nothing. My quest log on her cellphone says to talk to mark and start class bit I can't even do that. Like wtf? I like the game so far but honestly the ui on Android is crap and there's no help on here at all that I can see
I've played this entirely on mobile till the developer went with a patch rather than patreon version for the game as I have problems installing the patch alone. All I ever really had problems with, was some 'doors' were rather close to the menu buttons on the bottom of the screen. What do you mean with your problem? You are unable to talk to Mark or you're unable to start class? Both are different options and are needed for different scenes. Perhaps the cellphone is already on a further path. I do know you need to talk to Amy at 15:00 I believe to get her track suit so you can race Frank. I hope this helps!

deyalord

Mar 18, 2020

Unlocked

Contains an animation in the Frank event..

im pretty slow at this xD oh this is windows i believe

Just copy and paste in the "game" folder overwriting everything

Last edited:

deyalord

Mar 18, 2020
if yall intrested polls they did like three

Thinking of adding something new this time..
A new event which will take place in a different place. Like a college trip, vacation to some other place, or Amy goes to the jail. Of course, the event will not be completed in one update but it will be continued in the next.
Choose what you will like to see..

College Trip [Frank and Serizawa content]
14%

Amy goes to a vacation [Another Poll will follow if won about which character she'll go with]
58%

Amy falsely accused and goes to jail [Stranger content]
16%

Amy gets scouted for modelling [New Character Content]
12%
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As vacation event has won, you guys now have to decide with whom she goes with.
Story without spoiler is, Amy goes on a vacation with Mark to some place and there meets certain someone. You guys have to decide which certain someone.
I plan to continue this event for a while. So you'll be able to continue this event in the future updates and play the playable part in the next update. Like adding all the characters and you decide which character Amy should meet. For now choose one character for the next update. For Mike Fans (Mark's brother), Wait for his route to end and then he'll be added to this event.

TLDR: Vacation event will have option to interact with all the character with primary route done. But they will be added one by one, for now choose one for the next update..

Harrison
89%

Frank
5%

Serizawa
5%
56 votes total

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please pick a location for vacation because I can't make up my mind..

Pool Resort
66%

City (Maybe Paris)
19%

Forest
15%
i didnt feel like making three post so heres a long one

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
Oh damn more Amy and Harrison and bikini content. im hyped already.

Dev really made a great work with Harrison past content, i mean it literally didnt have a problem winning the poll.

Also the dev adressing Mike content, does that mean he will finally be present during these Vacations updates? Cant wait.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header-WT.png
Amy's Ecstasy [v0.50 Part 1] Gallery Unlocked Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download (Gallery Unlocker): -
Download (Clean Quest Outline):
-

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
um when you wear the outfit, the delivery man will knock on the door and you open it starting scenes have to do it a couple of times try diffrent outfits too :)
I think there is some bug. Because whenever I wear that outfit and the bell rings, the game says I should wear something appropriate and won't let me go out of the room.

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes