2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
The sandbox tag should probably be removed. The game isnt a sandbox - its time limited to 30 days.

So after trying this out - dont bother downloading. Its a waste of bandwith with the amount of bugs it has and the ridiculousness of combat. The RNG element in this is so frustrating that you will want to throw the folder of the game into a corner of your HDD the sun light never reaches. This is authentically an insult to a gamers intellect. Its not difficult, but its tedious. Only 1 out of 3 sex routes is attainable (due to mentioned bugs) and it literally has like 2 or 3 sex scenes. I rarely use this term but, yep, its garbage. Shovelware if you will.

Last edited:

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
The sandbox tag should probably be removed. The game isnt a sandbox - its time limited to 30 days.

So after trying this out - dont bother downloading. Its a waste of bandwith with the amount of bugs it has and the ridiculousness of combat. The RNG element in this is so frustrating that you will want to throw the folder of the game into a corner of your HDD the sun light never reaches. This is authentically an insult to a gamers intellect. Its not difficult, but its tedious. Only 1 out of 3 sex routes is attainable (due to mentioned bugs) and it literally has like 2 or 3 sex scenes. I rarely use this term but, yep, its garbage. Shovelware if you will.
Isn't it sandbox if you choose free roam at the beginning?

Thudaga

Oct 19, 2019
Quick Tutorial
start game, read intro until you end up in the Tavern. Save game
Game Play-If you die, its game over. When questing, each task takes a portion of the day to complete. You have 30 days before you go against the LIch King (Queen) again. For some odd reason, instead of having a 20 hour day, and saying a task will take X hours, they say a task will take 1/20 of a day, 1/10 of a day, 1/4 of a day, 1/2 a day, etc. checking your time left in the day only gives you a vague answer to the time (morning, afternoon, etc). For this tutorial, I am going to assume 20 hour days
Look at your quests in the tavern. Grab any collect quests, and any kill x monsters in an area you have a collect quest for. You can have 10 quests running simultaneously, but don't get more than 8 for now.
explore the town- Notice you can unlock mercs/companions for 100 gold (of which you start with 0). DO NOT do the practice fight against dummies in the guild. Contrary to the explanation, You CANNOT run away, you have NORMAL health, and you DIE if you don't win. Do talk to the knight, and look at your current and possible skills. you can get a description of your two starting skills- defense and interrupt.
Go back to the Tavern, save your game, and "Travel" to a place you have a gather quest in (forest, grasslands or forest path, usually). When you get there, you'll have 4 choices - explore, forage, area (pick a discovered sub zone), and return to tavern. Explore will take 2 hours, and you'll look for a subzone. Success is based on luck and subzones still to be discovered. Each Subzone has at least 1 point of interest (which you also have to spend time looking for), and a "search for monsters" option. Since you have NO weapons and are first level, choose "forage". Each session will last one hour, and you'll either find something (hopefully 1 or more of your quest items), be attacked, or have nothing happen.
Battles - you will start against 1-3 opponents. YOUR damage gauge looks fairly accurate, their damage gauge/health remaining is NOT (several times, I killed an opponent that looked like it was over half health, after it had already taken 20-30 damage). Also, for some reason, you are not told the damage on your killing blow. If you have 2-3 opponents, raising your defense is helpful at the start of the battle (doesn't help a lot with their "special" attacks, but greatly reduces normal damage). Winning fights gives you exp, and sometimes gold, items and quest advancement. Monsters with "steal" abilities WILL take your items, I don't know if they can steal your gold.
While in the tavern, be aware that some quests use up a lot of your time (IE, rescue kidnapped daughter- It takes you 5 hours to get to the new town (you leave from the "city", not the tavern's "travel"). It then takes 5 hours to talk/investigate the crime. It then takes 10 hours to rescue the daughter. Finally, the next day it will take an additional 5 hours to ask for a reward, and ANOTHER 5 hours to get the next quest from the daughter to progress in her affection)
I tried it this game is a nightmare literally most of mercenary guild quests are bugged can t find the ennemies in the area just wtf
Caves don t have those monsters

heretichunter

Mar 12, 2020
I've only played the intro of the game and I can say, its probably gonna make me puke. The writing is a whole new level of terrible, using the same adjectives and verbs over and over, they couldn't find another word for caress?

And from the look at the files there is only 3-4 sex scenes aka at minimum, if someone actually bought the thing, $3 a scene that on average is about 4 CGs. Full price being $12

It honestly seems like just a shitty cash grab. There are games with better writing and better CGs for cheaper.

TLDR
Don't waste your time

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote