RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.2 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
how do i enable debug or cheats? if its even possible
All RPGmaker games can be easily cheated with "saveeditonline" google it. I don't recommend touching many variables other then money strength and stealth. if you flip the gallery switches it will break some story content in unpredictable ways so just don't use that save for anything else. If you do any save editing don't report subsequent bugs, I'm in alpha and that's bad data for me.

Captain Allegretto, add the option to spy on the events of the "Zeleshi Tent"???
Most will not be possible, The art isn't real., That said the Maria one will be enterable.

Hey Captain, you guys are doing a pretty good job. Can't believe you actually implemented my idea of spying on izzy and other night stuff. Was so happy reading the changelogs.

What are you guys focusing on in the future, is still maria?

And if you're allowed to say, who are you're other NTR candidates in the future? Tbh feels less like that and more like the guys are just promiscuous.
Yeah, good ideas are good ideas lolol. Next update is more Maria then I'll be taking a break from her to tackle Zeleshi's other route (turn the tables, Dominate the orc!), and Lisandre content. As for ntr "Candidates" the main one is Lis, she'll have a whole sharing route alongside her lovey-dovey one. There is also a bratty side-character "Prisca" that is upcoming and you'll fight with Izzy over who gets to break her. A fan has also been making me some fanart and skillfully tempting me into doing some kind of Jek instant-loss-style content lol.

Also, not NTR but someone accidently drilled a hole in the wall at The Matron, but I'm sure I can fill it with something so don't worry.

Dennis_012

Jan 13, 2021
All RPGmaker games can be easily cheated with "saveeditonline" google it. I don't recommend touching many variables other then money strength and stealth. if you flip the gallery switches it will break some story content in unpredictable ways so just don't use that save for anything else. If you do any save editing don't report subsequent bugs, I'm in alpha and that's bad data for me.

Most will not be possible, The art isn't real., That said the Maria one will be enterable.

Yeah, good ideas are good ideas lolol. Next update is more Maria then I'll be taking a break from her to tackle Zeleshi's other route (turn the tables, Dominate the orc!), and Lisandre content. As for ntr "Candidates" the main one is Lis, she'll have a whole sharing route alongside her lovey-dovey one. There is also a bratty side-character "Prisca" that is upcoming and you'll fight with Izzy over who gets to break her. A fan has also been making me some fanart and skillfully tempting me into doing some kind of Jek instant-loss-style content lol.

Also, not NTR but someone accidently drilled a hole in the wall at The Matron, but I'm sure I can fill it with something so don't worry.

That all sounds promising, although as someone who doesn't fancy the zeleshi route ( I don't want the dude to be that much of a sissy lol)I don't mind, I just hope there arent any main quests that are locked behind her route.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
That all sounds promising, although as someone who doesn't fancy the zeleshi route ( I don't want the dude to be that much of a sissy lol)I don't mind, I just hope there aren't any main quests that are locked behind her route.
Main quest will be a straight throughline, technically possible to skip almost all content entirely. Like, I wouldn't advise it, but everything's being written and designed with that possibility in mind specifically so all content is pretty independent. Basically only optional threesomes should ever have cross requirements by the end (I am aware I have some stuff to retrofit in that regard still).

That said the second zeleshi route I mentioned is a Dominant Allen on top route. So that specific concern wouldn't be a feature on it

Hi guys im mac user and i can't open game. i used terminal fix yet no solution can anyone help me ?
With apologies I personally have no way to test or debug Mac-specific problems. I try to maintain all of the files correctly so that the game should work fine but that's most of what I can do.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Captain_Allegretto I don't want to bother, so sorry for pinging you, but I just have a question... How is the NTR here? Do we have a gf or something?
"I don't want to bother, so sorry for pinging you" Impossible, I'm terminally online.

It's answered a lot in previous posts. short and simple: Big orc has a route where she doms you and fucks people you bring her, this is in game. Priestess will have a route where you loan her out and watch, this is not yet in game. Guardswoman has two scenes you can force to trigger. Shopkeeper becomes a sexworker, this is offscreen for now. Endgame content will have an ntr scene for most characters which will have to be allowed to happen. Married couple are swingers. Several people make references to fucking your sister, these may or may not be true, she's out of town and won't appear, it's mostly just funny jokes.. There will be more in the future, especially if people who support vote or advocate for it.

NTR in this game is generally (outside of orc) not meanspirited, there's no sissification or cock-cages or any of that, it's more thematic or exploratory. For every commentor claiming the game is "100% NTR Never play" you'll find another correctly pointing out that half of the NTR is barely NTR and more "this is a horney setting full of people who fuck." It's a spice i use like any other theme to make some scenes or content paths more interesting.

Dexspace999

Feb 16, 2018
"I don't want to bother, so sorry for pinging you" Impossible, I'm terminally online.

It's answered a lot in previous posts. short and simple: Big orc has a route where she doms you and fucks people you bring her, this is in game. Priestess will have a route where you loan her out and watch, this is not yet in game. Guardswoman has two scenes you can force to trigger. Shopkeeper becomes a sexworker, this is offscreen for now. Endgame content will have an ntr scene for most characters which will have to be allowed to happen. Married couple are swingers. Several people make references to fucking your sister, these may or may not be true, she's out of town and won't appear, it's mostly just funny jokes.. There will be more in the future, especially if people who support vote or advocate for it.

NTR in this game is generally (outside of orc) not meanspirited, there's no sissification or cock-cages or any of that, it's more thematic or exploratory. For every commentor claiming the game is "100% NTR Never play" you'll find another correctly pointing out that half of the NTR is barely NTR and more "this is a horney setting full of people who fuck." It's a spice i use like any other theme to make some scenes or content paths more interesting.
Honestly I tried different games in F95zone and DLsite, the NTR games are often either too extremist on the aspect of NTR or just blatantly bad, having this in between of the NTR which is everyone in town is horny but not extremely brainrot, as you mentioned the married couple are just swingers which is great for the NTR aspect, the shopkeeper being a sexworker and etc. Personally I like the guardswoman content and would love to see more, but coming back to point, I really like the type of NTR content of where the players have the option to 1. Go down the NTR path 2. Have different stages of NTR instead of instantly into hypno zone of sex 3. The option of choice in NTR situations like for example Nebel Geisterjager. Anyways can't wait for next update, hope to see more guardswoman content (y)

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
:coffee:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Mac: - -

V3.2 “Ashdown to fuck.”
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Been following the game for a bit. I liked the idea of actually overcoming an NTR situation. But it's felt...not so much like that. And I'm not really getting what I like out of it which is fine. The game might just not be for me. Maybe it's just because I need to see more updates. But at the moment I'm not feeling it personally.

I do wish the dev luck though and that they can get their vision out there.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Been following the game for a bit. I liked the idea of actually overcoming an NTR situation. But it's felt...not so much like that. And I'm not really getting what I like out of it which is fine. The game might just not be for me. Maybe it's just because I need to see more updates. But at the moment I'm not feeling it personally.

I do wish the dev luck though and that they can get their vision out there.
For sure, if that's what you're looking for it's not really what I'm aiming at with the content so far, the only hard NTR stuff is with Zeleshi and is a voluntary position from Allen's POV. There's not a true conflict between any of these characters, just situations and effectively play. Lis's stag/vixen content is going to be even more in Allen's control.

Even when the endgame stuff comes around the tone will not be like, vengeance and heroics. I describe the game as light-hearted and maintain that pretty rigorously. Sex is consensual, no trauma is sexual, everything is approached with kindness and open mindedness (RIP Bernard).

Thanks a ton for trying it out and hopefully you enjoyed some lines of the content.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
For sure, if that's what you're looking for it's not really what I'm aiming at with the content so far, the only hard NTR stuff is with Zeleshi and is a voluntary position from Allen's POV. There's not a true conflict between any of these characters, just situations and effectively play. Lis's stag/vixen content is going to be even more in Allen's control.

Even when the endgame stuff comes around the tone will not be like, vengeance and heroics. I describe the game as light-hearted and maintain that pretty rigorously. Sex is consensual, no trauma is sexual, everything is approached with kindness and open mindedness (RIP Bernard).

Thanks a ton for trying it out and hopefully you enjoyed some lines of the content.
Yeah, might have just thought differently in how it was gonna go from what I saw when I started playing. I would have really liked to show the Orc her place for fucking around (I love maledom on futa) but it is what it is. I really liked the art too, but if I'm not feeling the content that's on me and I don't want to start feeling bitter about the game. And I thought I would be okay with Skippable scenes but just not for me.

Better to leave on an amicable point.

Last edited:

Dexspace999

Feb 16, 2018
Does anyone have an advanced game until the last update, I think mine got corrupted?
There should be a save file with some progress made till some point not sure how far into the game, for the galleries you can try enabling false values to true in Mtool in map tab but its works funky so I recommend just either playing the game till you unlock the scenes which is not that difficult or just decrypt the www/img/pictures if you just want to see the assets

p.s. the save file is in game folder/www labeled as save

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes