• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify An eroge I can't remember from like ~20 years ago

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I don't think its on this site, but it'd be neat if it was. To be honest, I just want to remember the game's name.

What I remember:

There is 3 heroines, each with a social issue that the MC solves. One girl has nymphomania, and another is addicted to drugs. The one that stands out the most and is making me seek the game out is I remember that there was also a girl that was a victim to extreme bullying. Like, in the bad ending, you get the shit beat out of you and she gets gang banged right in front of you and goes to commit suicide afterwards and you become the new target of the bullying.

I remember each route was fucked up, but you could save one of the girls, although I also recall it being pretty bitter because no matter which girl you saved, it meant you left the other two to their fate. The thing is I remember it had pretty happy-go-lucky style CGs/animation quality, think like Shuffle! or Da Capo (I mean, its technically from the same era as those two so it makes sense)

Anyone know the name of this one?

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
If i ever played something like that id be scared for life... sorry no idea just had to say that.

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
Not one I've played, but you could probably find it on vndb.org if you remember the tags and time period.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Not one I've played, but you could probably find it on vndb.org if you remember the tags and time period.
I tried to do that, but it turned out being like 700+ hits and just looking at titles randomly didn't jog anything for me, so I thought I'd try my luck here