An Idea that I really want to finsh and I really want to know if people LIKE THE IDEA.

Jul 4, 2021
So it's more about predestination and knowledge of future timelines... has been done many times before as well of course, but can be interesting.

What I would always prefer (but that's just my personal preference) is if it's based on actual SciFi, not magic, as in, the dreams the MC has are not some supernatural phenomenon.

Actually, the Recursion novel by Blake Crouch I mentioned kind of has that element... where people suddenly remember certain things about the future (or a different timeline) and there it's all about changing events so the apocalypse can be prevented.
Well thats not the whole story, it's only half of the story the other half is about learning about his powers and then to the ending to chapter one, chapter 2 is about a few things one a another universe and two finding out more about the 3 figures in his dreams that has happened already in chapter 1. The third figure is a surprise that will not be known until the end of chapter 2.

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Sounds interesting, multiple universes, maybe multiple timelines... but as was mentioned before, you better have one heck of a flow chart that will guide you through your plot :D

Reactions: MaxTheWriter20
Jul 4, 2021
Sounds interesting, multiple universes, maybe multiple timelines... but as was mentioned before, you better have one heck of a flow chart that will guide you through your plot :D
Still writing and organizing and I have a couple days of free time. My Story flow chart is a lot better then is was a few weeks ago, so long story short I lost a ton of my writing like a year ago and luckily most of the writing was in my head, until a few weeks ago I had too much going on now can focus on improving the story.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2021
I want to stay away from multiple timelines as they may make the story confusing or way more confusing. There may be a changed timeline but I want to stay away from for the most part. So far chapter one is almost finished I mean it's been finished but I am almost done editing it. And I will add section of the characters soon.

Jul 4, 2021
So it's more about predestination and knowledge of future timelines... has been done many times before as well of course, but can be interesting.

What I would always prefer (but that's just my personal preference) is if it's based on actual SciFi, not magic, as in, the dreams the MC has are not some supernatural phenomenon.

Actually, the Recursion novel by Blake Crouch I mentioned kind of has that element... where people suddenly remember certain things about the future (or a different timeline) and there it's all about changing events so the apocalypse can be prevented.
I forgot to tell you before I went on a writing blur or what ever you want to call it, that the story has Sci Fi and things that have no explaination and some supernatural stuff but i try to not have to much. The MC has powers that come from himself something made him who he is, the tragedies, his life, and his responsibilities