Recommending Anal-Only and Anal-Focused games

Nekaah

Oct 23, 2017
It's nice to have multiple anal focused threads. If it was up to me all threads on this site would be about anal! (Not just anal only, also ass to pussy, ass to mouth, anal creampie, degenerate buttsluts...)

But I don't like the fact that both lists use the same symbols (the green boxes and the red X). It would be better if the lists were more different visually.
I've never been good at formatting, so I just copied. Which I agree is not the best solution and might get people mixed up about the differences of the lists. Do you have any suggestions on how to change it? The other thread is also better now that the author doesn't fight the commenters about games any more, at least not in the same way he did before.

Reactions: ALevelEnjoyer

ALevelEnjoyer

May 13, 2024
I don't know, maybe something like:

YES :)
SOMEWHAT :unsure:
NO

Or just the colored text without the symbols

YES
SOMEWHAT

NO

I can't tell what would be your favorite way to do it, but making it different than the other one is the correct move.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
The Better Deal
If you choose anal options in the beginning, the game stops asking you to pick up anal / vaginal and shows only anal content. Contains anal fingering, anal toys (butt plug), anal penetration, ass-to-mouth.

Anal only dedicated dialogues Somewhat.
Anal progression / corruption Somewhat.
Avoidable vaginal Yes.
Virginity is part of the plot Yes.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
The Better Deal
If you choose anal options in the beginning, the game stops asking you to pick up anal / vaginal and shows only anal content. Contains anal fingering, anal toys (butt plug), anal penetration, ass-to-mouth.

Avoidable vaginal Yes.
i'm assuming that's in a patreon version because i reached the end of the current version and only had her peep on someone else having short anal and her fisting the spy to look for the usb drive, nothing else.

Nekaah

Oct 23, 2017
i'm assuming that's in a patreon version because i reached the end of the current version and only had her peep on someone else having short anal and her fisting the spy to look for the usb drive, nothing else.
Yeah the newest version has more content. I think it's leaked on this site. I'm already subscribed to the dev. No idea why I haven't added the second game yet.

The Better Deal

Avoidable vaginal Yes.
Added now. Love your games. Also huge to get confirmation that The Better Deal is gonna have anal-only route as well.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Hey I recently discovered this thread and thanks to that I finally tried My pig princess. Initially I thought it wouldn't be as good but I was pleasantly surprised, so thanks a lot guys. I'm hoping to one day have a truly anal-only focused storyline that progresses slowly with a lot of training involved. The idea of slowly getting the body accustomed and little by little forgoing vaginal pleasure is extremely hot.

I wanted to also give my input on games with male anal focus, like ToA and such. This games would merit being categorized as anal-only if the penis of the main bottom character is seldom interacted with. In ToA the MC can be put in chastity and/or being made impotent, making the anus the main source of sexual gratification. A game like Star Periphery could be seen as an example of this but in this case (again this is personal opinion), the main fetish is futa-on-male and anal focus is secondary. If the male character had a vagina it would be played with.

Things like buttplugs, beads and all of those wonderful toys also improve the setting as you are using tools explicitly made for backdoor stimulation. Thanks for attending my Ted talk.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Hey I recently discovered this thread and thanks to that I finally tried My pig princess. Initially I thought it wouldn't be as good but I was pleasantly surprised, so thanks a lot guys. I'm hoping to one day have a truly anal-only focused storyline that progresses slowly with a lot of training involved. The idea of slowly getting the body accustomed and little by little forgoing vaginal pleasure is extremely hot.

I wanted to also give my input on games with male anal focus, like ToA and such. This games would merit being categorized as anal-only if the penis of the main bottom character is seldom interacted with. In ToA the MC can be put in chastity and/or being made impotent, making the anus the main source of sexual gratification. A game like Star Periphery could be seen as an example of this but in this case (again this is personal opinion), the main fetish is futa-on-male and anal focus is secondary. If the male character had a vagina it would be played with.

Things like buttplugs, beads and all of those wonderful toys also improve the setting as you are using tools explicitly made for backdoor stimulation. Thanks for attending my Ted talk.
agree with ToA but others here apparently want to keep it female-only (not even futa)

lanablovely

Jul 20, 2018
ToA is like my favorite artwork, scenarios, and ideas but I'm just not as big of a fan of the gameplay : )

I've considered before what would make the best anal focused game; like if it involves skill trees or rpg elements or other things...

I think I generally am a big fan of sort of the Karryn's Prison approach with passives that get unlocked and eventually giving in and learning skills for it.

Nov 23, 2023
agree with ToA but others here apparently want to keep it female-only (not even futa)
Because with females, anal is a choice. With futa or males, anal is the only option (other than the mouth), thus losing the "special" factor.

Plus, I assume, most people are are not interested in fucking futa or males either.

Reactions: ViviX12

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Because with females, anal is a choice. With futa or males, anal is the only option (other than the mouth), thus losing the "special" factor.

Plus, I assume, most people are are not interested in fucking futa or males either.
Just a note abt futa meaning hermaphrodite, when you mean girls with just a dick it should be noted
I'm not gonna argue about using the word in some pure way, but saying things along the lines "futa means no pussy" goes directly against definition
Anyway yeah, there's a big difference to anal being the other option and anal being the main (only) option

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024

It's only true from the perspective of someone having sex with futa or male and being only the top.

Try to view Anal Only as lifestyle(which is usually meant) from female and bottom(or switch) futa or male position.
For female it mostly means just always choosing anal instead of vaginal, and some form of neglect of her genitalia.
For futa or male it means not only always choosing one hole instead of the other and genital neglect, but also abandoning a whole type of sexuality.

Just think about Anal Only female and male compared to their "normal" versions. Female would mostly be the same except not having one type of sex while male would have to have completely different sexuality. So for male or futa Anal Only may mean a lot more than for female.

And i don't understand why you think bottom futas or males are not popular, while games aren't usually having the option to change gender of player or characters, it doesn't mean there is no interest in that, but that it doesn't have priority for devs since you are losing part of content with that. It's very popular in art, present in text games and there are games focused on that(even in this thread).

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
It's only true from the perspective of someone having sex with futa or male and being only the top.

Try to view Anal Only as lifestyle(which is usually meant) from female and bottom(or switch) futa or male position.
For female it mostly means just always choosing anal instead of vaginal, and some form of neglect of her genitalia.
For futa or male it means not only always choosing one hole instead of the other and genital neglect, but also abandoning a whole type of sexuality.

Just think about Anal Only female and male compared to their "normal" versions. Female would mostly be the same except not having one type of sex while male would have to have completely different sexuality. So for male or futa Anal Only may mean a lot more than for female.

And i don't understand why you think bottom futas or males are not popular, while games aren't usually having the option to change gender of player or characters, it doesn't mean there is no interest in that, but that it doesn't have priority for devs since you are losing part of content with that. It's very popular in art, present in text games and there are games focused on that(even in this thread).
That sounds like going into sissification and stuff rather than just anal only

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Or utterly missing the point that threads like these exist to avoid the headache of constantly bumping on gay (do people also feel obligated to tag vaginal on lesbian-focused games?), futa or trans-focused games if one even dares to input "anal" in the search tool. :rolleyes:

Or the "one scene/one girl in a dozen+, that's plenty reason" games.... :cry:

Reactions: Peach Enthusiast

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
This is my own interpretation (I'm perfectly fine with the thread focusing on female characters btw). When I think of anal-only I envision a character prioritizing anal stimulation over other avenues. You can totally argue that ONLY literally means ONLY, but I like a bit more realistic approach. Just creating anal scenes becomes a bit off putting. Throw in a quick BJ or touching with hands, feet, etc. Sex shouldn't be just one action. I much prefer if it includes foreplay; teasing, kissing, licking and such. All of those actions bring pleasure too.

Given that we usually expect penile penetration and also that sex mostly involves a top and a bottom, the latter will be on the receiving end. Most people like to self-insert and so they want to be the male MC and top an anal-only slut. That's perfectly fine.

I prefer to play games from a spectator POV and so I don't need the MC to top. I also enjoy futa and gay content so to me it makes no difference if a character has a penis or a vagina and then choose to go for anal stimulation. In both cases they are putting the anus before their genitals as their source of pleasure. A guy deciding not to touch their dick while receiving penetration is equal to a girl doing the same.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
This is my own interpretation (I'm perfectly fine with the thread focusing on female characters btw). When I think of anal-only I envision a character prioritizing anal stimulation over other avenues. You can totally argue that ONLY literally means ONLY, but I like a bit more realistic approach. Just creating anal scenes becomes a bit off putting. Throw in a quick BJ or touching with hands, feet, etc. Sex shouldn't be just one action. I much prefer if it includes foreplay; teasing, kissing, licking and such. All of those actions bring pleasure too.

Given that we usually expect penile penetration and also that sex mostly involves a top and a bottom, the latter will be on the receiving end. Most people like to self-insert and so they want to be the male MC and top an anal-only slut. That's perfectly fine.

I prefer to play games from a spectator POV and so I don't need the MC to top. I also enjoy futa and gay content so to me it makes no difference if a character has a penis or a vagina and then choose to go for anal stimulation. In both cases they are putting the anus before their genitals as their source of pleasure. A guy deciding not to touch their dick while receiving penetration is equal to a girl doing the same.
I like both too but it's not equal to me. I like both in different ways is one way to put it.
A difference I can put up about it beside preferences though, with a female there's a choice of where to be penetrated, while with male it's whether to be penetrated. When you look for male penetration, that choice has already been made and the option only one, anal, therefore it's also default.
The choice between being top and bottom is a different one to one of where to be penetrated, making the whole thing also feel different.
Going into some technicalities, the mechanics of male and female anal pleasure are different, prostate orgasms are a completely different to penile ones, while for females it's still stimulation of vaginal nerves (I am not and cannot say it's not a different feeling, but it's not a completely different mechanism as in male case).

Nekaah

Oct 23, 2017

Hey, TOA is already on the list, as is Earn your freedom, both are marked as trans, but they are there. If you wanna recommend similar games i would gladly accept them. I've played a lot of trans games, and I don't feel like they focus that much on the anal-only aspect.

Or utterly missing the point that threads like these exist to avoid the headache of constantly bumping on gay (do people also feel obligated to tag vaginal on lesbian-focused games?), futa or trans-focused games if one even dares to input "anal" in the search tool. :rolleyes:

Or the "one scene/one girl in a dozen+, that's plenty reason" games.... :cry:
If I add trans game they are marked, so you can easily skip those games. I will however add them if they are anal only.

Most anal-only people i know involve anal and oral, however if a male or mtf trans, are anal-only it most likely means they don't use their penis in sex or masturbation. This is also why I made this thread. The other was focusing on the vagina not being used instead of anal being the focus.

Like I've already said in this thread, most of the sissification games do not focus on anal only. They are focusing on the transformation aspect, and normally involve vaginal sex or use of penis in some sort.

I like both too but it's not equal to me. I like both in different ways is one way to put it.
A difference I can put up about it beside preferences though, with a female there's a choice of where to be penetrated, while with male it's whether to be penetrated. When you look for male penetration, that choice has already been made and the option only one, anal, therefore it's also default.
The choice between being top and bottom is a different one to one of where to be penetrated, making the whole thing also feel different.
Going into some technicalities, the mechanics of male and female anal pleasure are different, prostate orgasms are a completely different to penile ones, while for females it's still stimulation of vaginal nerves (I am not and cannot say it's not a different feeling, but it's not a completely different mechanism as in male case).
Yes you are correct that it has a different feel to it. However it is still a choice to go anal-only. For female its is giving up on pussy and male it is giving up on penis. So both can be anal-only. Straight people will always prefer female in their games. This list is for all of us. I'm not gay tho, so I won't add those games unless someone request it.

Nekaah

Oct 23, 2017
The other thread is female only. This thread is open for all suggestions. If the game only have futas it still has to have focus on anal-only in some form. So far I've added 2 trans games, one being toa, because I normally prefer females. If you feel like some games are missing please suggest them.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
from a searchability perspective it makes a lot more sense to simply include everything anal focused and give each individual listing separate tags so users themselves can filter out stuff they're not into.
it's true in sadpanda as well, if you like anal but not if it's gay or whatever you can simply search "anal -gay".

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
from a searchability perspective it makes a lot more sense to simply include everything anal focused and give each individual listing separate tags so users themselves can filter out stuff they're not into.
it's true in sadpanda as well, if you like anal but not if it's gay or whatever you can simply search "anal -gay".
There is a difference between a whole database and a list about a specific kink.
Not saying anything gay, futa etc shouldn't be listed here, just the comparison doesn't quite work.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
There is a difference between a whole database and a list about a specific kink.
Not saying anything gay, futa etc shouldn't be listed here, just the comparison doesn't quite work.
we all know the list of games isn't that extensive.