RPGM - Completed - Anastasia and the Lewd Curse [v1.1] [Jupiter Croissant]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jonathan Y

One of my all time favorites.

When it comes to female protag corruption games it does not get much better than this. Yes the artstyle is a bit rough around the edges and the bodies feel a bit stiff in some CGs.
    But by God what this game lacks in presentation is makes up for in passion.

So Anastasia, is a prodigy sorceress at some, ummm, magic university ? ( look I MTL-ed this months ago, horribly too, and it still became one of my top 3 so that should tell you everything you need to know ). Anyways, the game really nails the portrayal of a high-born, intelligent, prodigy / school star. She's beautiful and beyond talented, her peers adore her, some envy her other outright hate her etc. Her father is also one of the biggest sponsors of the university, she has it all.

Then she gets sent on a mission against a villainess who casts a curse on her, the classical cursed lewd mark, she can't use nearly as much magic anymore, and the once prudish and proud prodigy has to schlick it multiple times to get through the day.

And boy, there are A LOT of CGs.
    And here we count : Rape, Harassment, Anal, Incest, Tantacles, Scat ( just a small amount so don't fret too much ), exhibitionism, bestiality ( yes you can imagine how far down she falls, it's delicious ).

Tldr, this game may not be a high end restaurant meat, no, it's a street, greasy and heavy kebab that will leave you satisfied.