Unity Abandoned Ancient world Gods and Men [v1.7a] [Project63]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LoLderon

May 25, 2018
The story progression stopped at ver. 1.7 before these current hack and slack lack luster game bites.

Play ver 1.5, then hop on the 1.6 and finish with 1.7 - > those are game continuations that make sense and have a path.
well you know where i can download v1.5 or v1.6?

LeCruft

Apr 15, 2018
O.K. ... if you do not want to share .. just say so..
Saves are in AppData

In the AppData area all I can find is a config and values file as well as an empty archived folder but no sign of saves anywhere,
Is it possible to give a more precise location of where you can find the actual file please?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hello, just a quick update. Project is not fully "abandoned", just working on similar project @ beta stage. Same setting, combat gameplay from slave perspective. Will post demo when prologue is done. Cheers
There, uploaded technical demo on patreon site. Feel free to try it out, link is public.

Male. At least initially.

Patreon, same site.

From 1.7 onwards the game detects on launch if there is a Taboo folder in game data folder.
LAtest news ... new project in full swing!
Ancient World Gods and Men is on hold.
Dev began working on a new project.

No weapon/armor shopkeeper

MC is a slave -> no one wants to sell you stuff, you'll have to use what you find

The link to technical demo of gameplay mechanics (Developer version) is on dev site Anyone can try out and to get basic idea of how will the game look.

Dev developing new project in the same settings as previous game but from a slave perspective, using different game mechanics.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ancient World Gods and Men is on hold.
The new project is pretty unplayable, the controls are extremely broken. Point and click controls would of worked better, on his new project.

FreakyOne

Dec 22, 2017
In the AppData area all I can find is a config and values file as well as an empty archived folder but no sign of saves anywhere,
Is it possible to give a more precise location of where you can find the actual file please?
There isn't any. It does not save properly in files and every time the game starts it creates new values for HP and Gold which I also found using CheatEngine.

LeCruft

Apr 15, 2018
There isn't any. It does not save properly in files and every time the game starts it creates new values for HP and Gold which I also found using CheatEngine.
Shame that there isn't any, seeing that you've used cheat engine have you managed to find out how to change the perk point stuff or do we just need to grind those, and if you don't mind telling, what was the value type for HP and Gold?

Thanks in advance! (y)

FreakyOne

Dec 22, 2017
Shame that there isn't any, seeing that you've used cheat engine have you managed to find out how to change the perk point stuff or do we just need to grind those, and if you don't mind telling, what was the value type for HP and Gold?

Thanks in advance! (y)
I meant to write addresses, value is something you change in those addresses. For Overlord 0.0.6 I found out by taking a hit from birds that specific float value is changing, and as for money, well just sell slaves or trophies and see if any other addresses change according to your actions (it's also a float value)

Edit: I should also mention that, let say for HP, you're going to find three addresses, two of which you need to change and you gonna change only one of them (second will change automatically) name them something like HP1 and HP2.
THIRD ADDRESS can be changed, but it would not affect the game and it will read back values from HP1 or/and HP2. Name that third address HPSAVE.
The same thing is happening for e.g. Coin1, Coin2, and CoinSAVE if you wish to change money.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Feb 29 at 8:33pm
Overlord v008a

Hello!
First off, Unity bug happened (Game engine I use to develop this game). I could not implement ANY animations at all, which means no additional scenes :\ I wasn't aware of it until I started implementing proffesion animation like farming, woodcutting and mining) Luckily I didn't overwrite any previous files.
Bug lasts for a whole month now. You can read about it here.

Hopefully It will be fixed soon for version 2019.3 and I can continue with project normally.

What's new in 008

• Camp building, management features. Rana will explain in game once you get the letter and travel back to city.
  • Every NPC should have name now. You'll only be able to name you own special characters in later updates.
  • You can assign NPC to work.
  • Gatherers: Once assigned character will add resource to your chest on rest if succesfull.
  • New stats added.
  • Success stat is based on characters strength, age, equipment, loyalty, fear and beauty. Success rate wary based on stats and proffesion.
For example: Beauty has no effect on Gathering proffesion. Strength will have no benefits on more... sensual proffesions.

Changes/fixes
  • NPC are now only seen as prisoners and settlers. Captured prisoner from slaver is now the same category as imprisoned bandit, a prisoner, rescued slave becomes a settler.
  • Character turn speed has been reduced, hopefully this fixes movement issues for low end PCs, will later implement slider.
  • Social tab removed, will be using new system instead.
  • Birds now also drops skin (Could not implement wolves due to engine bug, but will be later replaced with wolves)
  • Harlot and mushroom girl are no longer connected. You can initiate favors with harlot without encountering mushroom girl.
  • Reduced the difficulty of 3 bandits needed to kill for rana quest.

Known bugs:
  • You can climb mountains by jumping.
  • Your settlers and prisoners display number in name, example: Julia314

• If Rana gets defeated sometimes the game bugs. Make sure to keep her alive. (Fix 008a)
  • On death general bugs (Fix 008a)
  • Injured NPC do not recover (Fix 008a)

Future update plans:
  • Prisoner assignments
  • Events/items to increase stats for characters and player.
  • Taboo patch (code)
  • Pregnancy and offspring system.
Download:

Ideas about new changes/features are always welcome.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
DarkWolf2055

These are the legacy versions for Android, WebGL and PC from dev site:

Jan 24, 2019 at 6:34pm
Download links, Android, WebGL 1.7a
APK:
INDEX:

Jan 18, 2019 at 5:37pm Paid for by patrons
Download Link

Codes:
V 1.7 codes
THECHOPPA
AWSUM
WOOPS

Demi-God, Royalty and Citizen.
Version 1.7a
JUPITER
VENUS
MARS

Demi-God, Royalty and Citizen.
Developer: Project63
Version: 1.7
Please update the thread with the latest versions Dev and supporters agreed to release of this project.
Thank you very much :) !

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote