The story of a sex doll.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-07
Release Date: 2021-02-07
Developer: Slaves Of System
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Menu.jpg Customization.jpg Game.jpg ESC.jpg

Last edited:

SlavesOfSystem

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2021
Hi, my name is EL and I am responsible for working with comments. I apologize in advance for the extremely small amount of content, but we need to know already at the early stages of the game that the user will Like or not like it, so as not to redo most of the game later, as other developers do.

Reactions: JoeTermin
Sep 10, 2020
hey devs, you don't need to put yourselves down on your patreon, try to set actual goals instead. If you don't know what to set as a goal just look at other patreons and use it as a basis.

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
I am going to state this openly and honestly..... I am not a fan of the combat systems in ANY game that is for adults. im ,y opinion the world has enough fighting in RL that we do not need to see it in games.

That being said, just looking at the basic information and the art work i can tell this is not for me. I guess i have been corrupted by Hentai, 3d renders and such that this feels like it was done by a 8th grader still working out the basics.

I have read and understand the Developers are wanting feedback and need to improve and get rid of some bugs and not having to do a complete overhaul of the game at a later date. Please understand my comments here are not meant to discourage them or anyone else from trying the game.

Perhaps at a later date when the game is abit more polished and refined, when the Dev's know where they want to take the players with the story and action i will give this a try.

To the Dev's:
I know that the comments may seem harsh but do no let them discourage you in your vision. Not everyone can make a polished first release right off the bat. It takes time energy and experience. I may not play your game but I do however have faith that you will find your way and have great things to come in the future.

Speedy1717

Sep 9, 2017
Well, I decided to take the small amount of time needed to play (More Like Test) This game, And so I'll go right ahead and say it, The Game is Rough, and will need time and effort to get it into a serviceable state, but, This does not mean its a bad game, currently its very inoffensive.

The Good
The Combat is simple (this is both good and bad), Since the combat is simple its easy to remember, But it does need some complexity to make it interesting, But making it to complex would make it troublesome, so finding a good balance would be nice, and would allow for the game to be built on.
The Art is not terrible, I wouldn't say its good, But I've seen much worse, and so I can say that the art can be improved upon, I think that will come with experience, Though the animations do need more work then the art itself, but once again that comes with time and experience.

The Bad
Once Again, Combat is simple, see above ^
Enemy AI, This will need to be worked upon, Theres a basic AI, which its enough for a demo like this, But enemies will need different AI to be interesting, But the current "See the Player, Go attack" is simple and works for the most basic enemies, nothing more.

The Inoffensive
The Controls are simple and they work, No Problems there.
Bugs, I was not able to find any of them, then again I didn't exactly play for long, but, if most bugs get ironed out before the demos are shown off, that is a good sign, for now hard to say.

All together this is a inoffensive game, that I do believe has potential, it will take time and effort as stated before, but I do believe that this is could become a proper, good game, so here you, 2 dollars from me, to you.

Snozberries

Jun 3, 2017
I always enjoy it when a game adds character customization, there aren't a ton of options at the moment but hopefully more are on the way. The art style is certainly a bit simplistic but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing, plenty of pixel art games do quite well and this is more detailed than they are.

My main gripes are with the controls and combat. ASD for movement, Space for jump, J for punch, K for sword. ASD and Space for movement and jump are pretty common controls but I've never had to use J & K for the right hand controls and it feels unnatural and a bit uncomfortable. Would prefer an option to change controls. The jump feels very floaty and could stand to be refined a bit. Just a quick tap of the spacebar nearly sends the character crashing into the ceiling.

I also would like to see the punch and sword mechanics updated a bit. Punching or slashing immediately kills your momentum and your character stops travelling, even if they were in mid-air. It would feel a lot less clunky if you keep your momentum while attacking. The sword animation feels very long and roots your character for the entire duration.

Also, I'm not sure about the stamina system. It works in something like Dark Souls where your attacks need to be measured and strategic, but in a side-scroller like this it seems unnecessarily limiting. The stamina bar is quick to deplete and slow to recharge, meaning you're often defenseless. The only side-scroller I can think of with a stamina system is Salt & Sanctuary, but it also has a more Souls-like combat system than a traditional metroidvania does. Maybe you have more planned for it in the future but in its current implementation I'd say it takes away from the combat more than it adds to it. Hit detection could use some work as well.

I feel like I listed more negatives than positives but overall I think there's some potential here. Will keep an eye on its development.

SlavesOfSystem

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2021
Our team needed a little time to rest after a long night of preparing for the publication of the project, so We have only just reached the comments.
About the game on android - because this is an action platformer, it is impossible to implement it on the phone.
As for patreon - at the moment, We do not aim to earn money, because the product is still quite raw and does not have a sufficient amount of content. We need some collective place where We can gather both English-speaking and Russian-speaking people, so that We can see all the opinions of people in one place. We look forward to expanding the language audience of Our game.
As for the genre of the game - the game in its final form will be an action platformer with dynamic battles (much more dynamic than it is now), different types of enemies and traps. We think it's a very interesting idea to combine action and NSWF in one game.
As for the plot - at this stage, the plot is in the process of writing, but there is already a clear plan for the promotion of the character. Specifically, in this and subsequent demos, the plot is likely to be absent and appear in the later stages of the game development.
As for the combat system - as I wrote above, it will be finalized and presented in a more dynamic form.
As for the balance - the game will not be easy! We don't want the player to get all the rewards, including the NSWF for nothing.
As for the artistic style - now this is the main question for Us. We want to implement a style that the player likes and that is simple enough to implement a large number of characters. As the curator of this project, I don't want to overload Our only artist. But based on your feedback - We will have to work hard and draw something more pleasant and beautiful than it is now.
As for the animation - after the drawing style is be approved, We can safely do high-quality animation.
As for character customization - We will have to decide whether to do advanced character customization and practically abandon the beautiful NSWF scenes, or vice versa-focus on beautiful scenes rather than on character customization (Write in the comments what you are more interested in-beautiful static scenes or character customization).
As for the control - it seemed to me that adding beats to J and K is a good solution :) because the control on the arrows and Z X seems very outdated. In any case, in the future, you will be able to configure your management.
As for the rest - the levels will be bigger and wider, so the character jumps so high. Endurance will be directly involved in the mechanics of the game, the purpose of which will be to complicate the gameplay.

And that's it. Thank you for your comments. And there is nothing wrong with "harsh" comments, because they are an incentive for Us to develop further.

Reactions: Suurin_f
Jul 23, 2017
I'll keep an eye on this it could turn out to be a good game, going to hold off with trying it though it looks very incomplete currently.

Good luck with your game I look forward to future updates.

shinra...

Aug 19, 2018
Our team needed a little time to rest after a long night of preparing for the publication of the project, so We have only just reached the comments.
About the game on android - because this is an action platformer, it is impossible
might the game come to mac?

SlavesOfSystem

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2021
Game is abandoned, right?
Unfortunately, the artist has left us. It is very difficult to find a new one, because there are few of them in Russia. English-speaking people are reluctant to contact Russians, so it is extremely difficult to find an artist. I am transferring the game to the status,, abandoned,, until the artist is found.