• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Android games like lost life

Wraith!

Feb 17, 2023
Hey bro my answer may not be according to your question but can you guide me a bit on lost life
I know the game has no story its just straight but can you guide me on it like how to play or progress in it

AndreSB

Apr 30, 2023
Please recommend some android games like lost life your help is very appreciated
Thank you
Try dog princess from the same dev, assuming you haven't played it

Hey bro my answer may not be according to your question but can you guide me a bit on lost life
I know the game has no story its just straight but can you guide me on it like how to play or progress in it
I mean, just play it. You start with her having low sexual experience, which makes it hard to do anything at first. Just try to make pink bubbles appear, stop when a lot of black bubbles appear, and progress through the days. After some days in-game, you can do almost anything you want. Basically, it's a training game.

Or just click on the phone in the room, click one scene to show it on tv, then click on the TV to enter freestyle mode, or whatever it's called. There are no limit and bad end in that mode. But to open more scenes, you need to play for long enough.

Zack keneth

Jan 26, 2022
well that's the sad thing most interactive game that is of high quality similarly to lost life is Only available in PC/Windows Basically laptops

there are some PC games that got converted to mobile ones The question is if your phone is a high end since it ain't gonna function well it's just gonna kick u out of the screen to your home screen

ShadowFox00775

Apr 23, 2024
Just tap upper right corner,then click 'read me' ,then go to guide, it was helpful for me, you will get some eazy help from there...