babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
MateDolce I got a suggestion that doesn't revolve around the game but this forum page, why not make these into gifs? Especially since most of them are animated. Better first impressions are important for newcomers!
1652453377304.png

TomRiddle69

May 5, 2017
This is a damn feminist game! You as a man are fucking controlled like a damn robot.. can even make it so you can't talk. How is this game not a damn feminist game? It needs the feminist tag... ugg... this is disgusting... I was tricked into downloading this game because it does not have the feminist tag it should have.

Oh and let's not forget that she even shocks you in that damn collar.. . Deminism at it's purest form. Your just a damn toy to be used and abused as they want.
This is a damn feminist game! You as a man are fucking controlled like a damn robot.. can even make it so you can't talk. How is this game not a damn feminist game? It needs the feminist tag... ugg... this is disgusting... I was tricked into downloading this game because it does not have the feminist tag it should have.

Oh and let's not forget that she even shocks you in that damn collar.. . Deminism at it's purest form. Your just a damn toy to be used and abused as they want.
I was tricked into reading this post, its author is probably misogyn! Damn!

mraowl

Apr 9, 2019
did anyone else think that this was like a capybara or something? idk lol. its super cute but i was surprised when i saw this line.

PS i love this game and how it makes fun of so many things!

i was nervous at first because i hated how abusive rea is and i could tell i wasnt going to get an option to have more control, but it quickly sucked me in and i based on what i have played, its easy to avoid/find content that you like. it sounds like a difficult task between balancing this kind of extreme world/characters

Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 5.53.24 AM.png

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I truly love the art style in this game, by far the most beautiful I've ever seen in an adult game, the character models look fantastic. The story has piqued my interest and is generally enjoyable thus far. The way the characters are written they actually sound like real people with genuine motives. Which is something of rarity in adult games.

This is an original gem in the making.
Keep up the good wok!

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
did anyone else think that this was like a capybara or something? idk lol. its super cute but i was surprised when i saw this line.

PS i love this game and how it makes fun of so many things!

i was nervous at first because i hated how abusive rea is and i could tell i wasnt going to get an option to have more control, but it quickly sucked me in and i based on what i have played, its easy to avoid/find content that you like. it sounds like a difficult task between balancing this kind of extreme world/characters

View attachment 1858248
it is a capybara

Æthil

Apr 30, 2017
I've only just found this game and decided to give it a try. It's quite good overall, but there's a thing that's bugging me. Going through what's been said here, the "True Ending" is with Rea, right?

I'm still quite early in the game so maybe my perception of Rea will change, but let me get this straight...

The MC will end up with the girl that kidnapped him, faked his death, "cyborgified" him without his consent, put him in chastity (can't touch himself without being electrocuted), threatened to to tase him if he doesn't obey but still tased him for good measure when she felt like it, forced him into prostitution and keeps 100% of the earning and yet makes him sleep on the floor without a pillow and doesn't even feed him. She also made it so he becomes paralyzed whenever he touch or he's been touched by a girl and yet blames him when he gets sexually assaulted for free.

What I wanna know is if it's the kind of game where the good ending is actually a bad ending. Because so far a future with her seems a rather bleak perspective, even for a femdom game.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I've only just found this game and decided to give it a try. It's quite good overall, but there's a thing that's bugging me. Going through what's been said here, the "True Ending" is with Rea, right?

I'm still quite early in the game so maybe my perception of Rea will change, but let me get this straight...

The MC will end up with the girl that kidnapped him, faked his death, "cyborgified" him without his consent, put him in chastity (can't touch himself without being electrocuted), threatened to to tase him if he doesn't obey but still tased him for good measure when she felt like it, forced him into prostitution and keeps 100% of the earning and yet makes him sleep on the floor without a pillow and doesn't even feed him. She also made it so he becomes paralyzed whenever he touch or he's been touched by a girl and yet blames him when he gets sexually assaulted for free.

What I wanna know is if it's the kind of game where the good ending is actually a bad ending. Because so far a future with her seems a rather bleak perspective, even for a femdom game.
I have to agree, Rea put the MC (player) into a peculiar predicament, it's easy to say she's abused him, because well she has. She's even isolated him because he exists in a world where the male sex was eradicated by a disease or bio-weapon. On top of that he has to pretend to be a robot. It's hard to say what her true motives are but so far it doesn't look like she plans to save the male sex from extinction. That could be part of her long term plan, but so far she seems more interested in controlling the MC and using him, (at least for the time being) to generate credits.

That said, I think the strange unfair situation is what captivated me in the first place. I'm genuinely interested in the story and what her true motives are. I've also found myself enjoying the development of the relationships with the other girls. I found it interesting how they were intrigued that the MC was "different" to the other robots and how they slowly start to realize that you're actually a real human male as the intimacy with them develops.

It puts the player in a cold sweat situation where you don't know if you should be worried or relieved that the truth may be revealed from one mistake too many. Will the consequences be positive, negative, both? Hard to say.

That said, I agree with you in that I hope we'll have multiple endings to choose from and some agency in those endings.

Last edited:

Æthil

Apr 30, 2017
I have to agree, Rea put the MC (player) into a peculiar predicament, it's easy to say she's abused him, because well she has. She's even isolated him because he exists in a world where the male sex was eradicated by a disease or bio-weapon. On top of that he has to pretend to be a robot. It's hard to say what her true motives are but so far it doesn't look like she plans to save the male sex from extinction. That could be part of her long term plan, but so far she seems more interested in controlling the MC and using him, (at least for the time being) to generate credits.

That said, I think the strange unfair situation is what captivated me in the first place. I'm genuinely interested in the story and what her true motives are. I've also found myself enjoying the development of the relationships with the other girls. I found it interesting how they were intrigued that the MC was "different" to other robots, and then slowly start to realize that you're actually a real human male as the intimacy with them develops.

It puts the player in a cold sweat situation where you don't know if you should be worried or relieved that the truth may be revealed from one mistake too many. Will the consequences be positive, negative, both? Hard to say.

That said, I agree with you in that I hope we'll have multiple endings to choose from and some agency in those endings.
As I mentioned, I'm still early in the game (I've just unlocked the HUD that allows the MC to see info about the girls), so I have yet to learn about what motivates each girl and how the MC will adapt to his situation. But even in a setting where male androids are toys, some girls still treat the MC good enough. At least none seem to treat him as badly as Rea. I can already see that Lena and Emily seem to just want to experiment a romantic relationship and what it entails. So not everything is bad for the MC.

Dystopian settings are always interesting IMO and this one is no exception. And I agree with you that it will be quite interesting to see how the MC will evolve in that world and how he'll balance his role as a sex toy with his own desires and needs, if he'll try to keep his identity secret or risk it all and try to benefit from his status as last male on earth.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
una pregunta, el juego fue abandonado?
Forum rules, use english.

But no, the dev is just really slow.
Drawn assets plus the game not being profitable enough to do this full time.

Shit takes time, but from the few teases posted on discord, next update is very interesting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tanikase
4.70 star(s) 83 Votes