• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
damm my old save leads me straight to a bad ending i had no idea this game had those.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do i need to restart?
On final question (the one about what Rea wants) don't pick any answer, just wait for the timer to run out. Providing any answer seems to be a guaranteed fail, since the way MC handles it raises too much suspicion whether they're really an android.

Last edited:
Reactions: dinamite157

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Just a FYI, in Ren'py you can just scroll up to go back. Rarely a game locks decisions on scroll but I don't think this does. So you can just basically rewind. You really only just need the first 2 choices correct and then not answer the last one and you're fine.
Yep I'm aware of the scroll-up function to go back. I just never though that the last answer was none of them and you had to just wait. Thanks though.

Reactions: rKnight
Aug 25, 2021
i think you can ignore all questions at the interragation scene, thats what i did i think, was kinda too mad at constantly getting the bad end not matter what i choose to remember and not speed through it

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
The way the bad ending was added, we will probably need a walkthrough mod be the end.

It's too easy to get the bad end plus there is no way to know if you can finish sex scenes without consequence which would be nice to know more clearly.

Ohgreatusernames

Dec 16, 2018
That's... pretty silly, then. The hell is the point of the suspicion bar then?
oh I don't mean during the scene. I got the right answers there. I meant overall through the playthrough. Refused Mia's money, came on the teacher. Like just didn't even bother pretending I was an android all the way through.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
So I have to say I was just playing the game as normal getting into the story, but I had to stop and come here after a particular scene started... I think you know the one dev. HOW DARE YOU INVOKE THAT SHOW ON ME. How are you going to reimburse me for the permanent facial damage you have incurred upon my face?! I'm going to be remembering this all day fucking long!

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
the scene i got was rather the MC taking the inititive, kinda against her will. not sure on how many ways the scene can play out, but for me she snapped after that long puzzle talking session and the MC used his saved up money on himself to go into overdrive or whatever.
kinda weird btw how patiently Mia endures this extensive questioning procedure. while it's all very informative to get to know her better, imo it feels too much at once and a bit forced. i mean, we went from knowing pretty much nothing about her to prety much everything (assuming she isn't lying, which she probably does at least partly) in a single scene.
So yeah. Mia was pretty much at the end of the line, mentally speaking. Makes sense she'd humour MC's questions. Nothing to lose, everything to gain.

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So yeah. Mia was pretty much at the end of the line, mentally speaking. Makes sense she'd humour MC's questions. Nothing to lose, everything to gain.
I think deep down Mia was also hoping, contrary to what she says, the MC actually succeeds in his attempt or at least keeps trying, given her unacknowledged desire for "family of her own". That's in part a reason of that hysterical outburst at the end -- she gave him a chance, kind of against herself, but then he apparently abandons her "like everyone else" and she's left alone. Again.

Reactions: Boardguy and Solak

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Would like to report a softlock bug.
So, when you're choosing "Hide" instead of (something else, I forgot.) you're not starting some story with Lena. And when there is a time to walk around the school and talk to all the girls (the day you ask for advices to approach Ruri) you can never exit the school, because apparently game thinks you must talk to Lena before doing that, but she is not spawned that day if storyline was not started
MateDolce

Kristovpher

Nov 4, 2022
Girl rescues you from death so you can have sex with lots of women for money.... but does it by force, literally making you a slave who has no control of their body. Why do so many adult games start with you being raped?
Note I only got 5 minutes into this game, so it maybe changes later, but it made such a bad impression I couldn't go further.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I really like this game, but it's objectively not good for two reasons:
- gameplay is just a means to pad the game time
- there is almost no content, how the fk is this almost 3 years in development?

Characters are mostly ok/good, story is actually interesting, setting is ok, art is good, but there is simply no content.

4.70 star(s) 83 Votes