Ren'Py Android port requests for Estrada777

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Could you please port harem hotel

This is a port by will747 but it crashes after opening and asking to enable or disable GL2, no matter which one I select. So can u port it and make it so it doesn't ask that in the beginning, it is also a HUGE game, but the last version seemed to run fine but this one doesn't.
Nope, but you can tell Wills747 about your problem.

Jul 29, 2022
Hello everyone, I'd like to direct you to please utilize this thread that I will follow and reply to for any requests to have me port Ren'Py games to Android. I'd very much prefer that you make your request in my discord server's request channel here: But I understand that not everyone uses Disocrd.

A few loose rules for requests:

1. I will only port Ren'Py games. Don't even bother asking about other types.
  2. If I already port a game, and an update releases, I will pick it up. I don't need a bunch of requests to tell me to do something that I will already do.
  3. Try to scroll up a little bit or use the search button to see if it has already been asked for (give a thumbs up to the existing port).
  4. If there's a perfectly good port (especially from the dev) I'm less likely to do it for you. Give me a good reason!
  5. I'm probably not gonna port those 1 and 2 star games.
  6. Please include a link to the game in your request and/or a link to the mod you are requesting.

That's it. Let the requests roll!
Can u please port 'THE SPELLBOOK' by 'NAUGHTYGAMES'