Ren'Py Android port requests for Estrada777

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
hey estrada just downloaded your recent android port for karlssons gambit old save files dont work is this something you're gonna fix or should i just start again, also it seems your new port doesnt come with walkthru even old walkthru from 0.1 til 0.6 does'nt work, should i wait for updates maybe ?
Sancho made is WT mode incompatible (on purpose) and until he shows me how to unlock his security stuff I won't be using his mods.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
hey estrada just downloaded your recent android port for karlssons gambit old save files dont work is this something you're gonna fix or should i just start again, also it seems your new port doesnt come with walkthru even old walkthru from 0.1 til 0.6 does'nt work, should i wait for updates maybe ?
Also, if your previous save had the Sancho mod, you'll have to go to his page and get the save fixer which removes all his stuff from the save file.

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Any chance you'd be interested in making an Android port for the game A House in the Rift?

The dev does have an Android version but it's a hair over 2GB (2.42GB) and doesn't work on many Android devices since it's over the package size limit. I notice most of your ports have quite a bit of compression and generally run smoothly.

Thanks.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Any chance you'd be interested in making an Android port for the game A House in the Rift?

The dev does have an Android version but it's a hair over 2GB (2.42GB) and doesn't work on many Android devices since it's over the package size limit. I notice most of your ports have quite a bit of compression and generally run smoothly.

Thanks.
I tried once and failed, might be able to do it with external RPA now.

Reactions: Bradd D