Ren'Py Android port requests for Estrada777

Talktothehand

Feb 27, 2021
Hey pal, just wondering if you could do a gallery and wt for manila shaw and port to renpy ( take over from the previous modder who left) ?

Thanks

Sandyg2001

Mar 13, 2024
Hello everyone, I'd like to direct you to please utilize this thread that I will follow and reply to for any requests to have me port Ren'Py games to Android. I'd very much prefer that you make your request in my discord server's request channel here: But I understand that not everyone uses Disocrd.

A few loose rules for requests:

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
  1. I will only port Ren'Py games. Don't even bother asking about other types.
  2. If I already port a game, and an update releases, I will pick it up. I don't need a bunch of requests to tell me to do something that I will already do.
  3. Try to scroll up a little bit or use the search button to see if it has already been asked for (give a thumbs up to the existing port).
  4. If there's a perfectly good port (especially from the dev) I'm less likely to do it for you. Give me a good reason!
  5. I'm probably not gonna port those 1 and 2 star games.
  6. Please include a link to the game in your request and/or a link to the mod you are requesting.
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

That's it. Let the requests roll!
Hello everyone, I'd like to direct you to please utilize this thread that I will follow and reply to for any requests to have me port Ren'Py games to Android. I'd very much prefer that you make your request in my discord server's request channel here: But I understand that not everyone uses Disocrd.

A few loose rules for requests:

1. I will only port Ren'Py games. Don't even bother asking about other types.
  2. If I already port a game, and an update releases, I will pick it up. I don't need a bunch of requests to tell me to do something that I will already do.
  3. Try to scroll up a little bit or use the search button to see if it has already been asked for (give a thumbs up to the existing port).
  4. If there's a perfectly good port (especially from the dev) I'm less likely to do it for you. Give me a good reason!
  5. I'm probably not gonna port those 1 and 2 star games.
  6. Please include a link to the game in your request and/or a link to the mod you are requesting.

That's it. Let the requests roll!
Bro I can't find Milfy day 7.7 new update from your post. Please help