BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1648277761721.png

Overview:
The game setting is a mix of fantasy and sci-fi.
The aim is to tell an exciting story and explore concepts of love and AI.
At the same time, I am making some commentary on contemporary and past events,
social values, and various other existential subjects through allegory.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-26
Release Date: 2022-03-25
Developer: FG13 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1744089_7.png 1744088_6.png 1744087_5.png 1744086_4.png 1744085_3.png 1744084_2.png 1744083_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Some of those names remind when I use to play WOW.
I meet someone with the name Priestitute.
Was years ago about but funniest name I ever ran into.

Seems to be a lack of tags.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
is it one of those Girls Frontline sequels/spinoffs ?
Funny you ask that because there was a girls frontline parody game on Steam I saw but it involved paying taxes. I can't find it anymore and I forgot what it was called.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
>Open game
>see three cars parked around hydrant
>close and remove game
absolutely disgusting

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
>Open game
>see three cars parked around hydrant
>close and remove game
absolutely disgusting
There's no municipal law enforcement in the lower city except to protect the structural integrity of the city. The drones handle that, along with any repairs. The lower city has some anachronistic equipment and features like fire hydrants and wheeled vehicles powered by fossil fuels. After megabuildings and the roads above connecting them were built the citizens migrated to the middle and top levels of Jotunheim. Some sectors below are controlled by corporations where they exploit migrants and non-citizens of Helheim(bottom level of the city). They keep the violent gangs out of their controlled work sectors by maintaining private armies. There are also more organized gangs that keep the peace in their territories. The other parts are completely lawless zones scattered around the lower city where almost anything goes. There's a dead factory worker tossed out with some trash not too far from the fire hydrant. At least the corporations have their sectors cleaned from time to time.

:) I'm glad it's coming across as a lawless place. You might also note the lack of coherent road markings and the absence of traffic lights. If you go speeding in Helheim there are no cops to pull you over. Not that you could go far in a wheeled vehicle as most of the roads are gonna be cluttered with trash and debris. If you want to get around you'll need to take an aerial vehicle, like the flying cabs. They come with armor plating because some of the gangs in Helheim like to use flying vehicles for target practice. Thankfully, most of them don't have access to weapons that could bring one down so it's the safest form of travel between controlled zones.

I'm gonna work on adding a cab driver and designing a new section of Helheim to visit next week.

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
So, what's the sexual content here?
There are some text encounters with prostitutes. There's 1 BJ, 1 anal, and 1 vaginal scene. That's about it at the moment. Maybe if people like the project and donate I'll be able to hire a decent hentai artist to draw up some pictures for the game. Right now I can't afford a decent artist, I can't even afford a bad one. Some ask 100 dollars for a full picture. Currently, I've made 0 dollars on the game and already spent a bunch of money on assets and the software. So no pictures just yet unless I find an artist willing to work for free, or the promise of potential future profits.

There's not going to be a great deal of smut at the start. I'm gonna focus on adding more content and expanding/balancing the gameplay for now. There will definitely be more stuff later, especially with the android.

Reactions: Reluser