VN Others Abandoned Andromeda Prelude [Demo] [Eromaxi]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I liked Andromeda......... Sure there were tons of bugs that redefined insanity and it didn't live up to 2 or 3, but as a standalone it wasn't all that bad...
I tried to like ME:A. I really did.
Unfortunately it was incapable of liking me back.

This isn't really the thread for it though, unless we want another mod purge.

Shoopster

Apr 19, 2017
You can google all the things that are effected in the game because of the SJW that were hired by the developer over more qualified people. But the biggest thing is seen in this video .

The Asari are a single gender race.
Meh. Who cares? That's literally just a 30 second throwaway side scene that most players won't even notice. Dragon Age, Jade Empire, KOTOR, and the original ME trilogy all had these sorts of things in them. Even Witcher 3 has an entire chapter of the game devoted to racism, refugees, and how society scapegoats unpopular minorities. Anti-SJWs are so easily offended these days, even more than SJWs.

As for the hiring thing, you're wrong. I just looked it up and that was a hoax. That's not even how AAA game development works, you can't just hire someone who isn't qualified to make your game. EA wants to make money, they don't care about social statements.

There's a long article about the reasons why the game didn't succeed, it mostly boils down to problems with the engine + Bioware's top people wanting to focus on their new game instead of Andromeda + the game changing massive focus and basically being remade in a year and a half.

Anyway, this isn't the place to talk about Mass Effect Andromeda, so I'll leave it there.

Reactions: panzermaster

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Why is this labelled abandoned? It's a complete story.

And why is it posted on F95? It has no adult content.

This clearly was never made as an adult story, just a fan made admiration of the Mass Effect universe.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Mass Effect: Androgynous.
Not even going to play this one, all my Sheps are girls. (Though I did hack my game once to have some girly fun with Ashley in ME1... Which caused problems importing. Then again to do the same with Miranda in ME2... Which resulted in missing voice files somehow in ME3).

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes