VN - Ren'Py - Andromeda Six [v7.1] [Wanderlust Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BagelzAndStuff

In all honesty, some people might be put off by the lack of the sex scenes, however, I absolutely LOVE this game.

The character development is dope, the depth of all of them, all with their own personalities, struggles and backstories.. I just absolutely love it.

The art-style as well is incredibly good! It's crisp and clear, and the colors are also actually hella pleasing to the eye lol.. It might be a slow-burn game, but it is definitely worth a play nonetheless, especially for the story behind it and the story behind each character and their development.

But in all seriousness, this game is an absolute must-play if you care about the characters of any VN. The way you can go from hating them to absolutely being enamored with them is amazing. It kind of brings to mind the expression of "don't judge a book by it's cover" in a way.

All in all:
    Art: 10/10
    Story: 10/10
    Characters: 10/10
    Character depth: 10/10

I love it all. It might be because I'm slightly biased due to the cute ass bad boy who won my heart, but this is definitely one of my most favorite games I've ever played.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

donorys

The premise seems to be interesting despite having only several chapters so far, and thus incomplete. Additionally, it has a lot of interesting, fun, and hilarious love interests and supporting characters. Oppo is especially odd, but funny. I'm curious to get to know more about these guys and how the story will unfold, especially since the main character is a lost member of royal family who has caused various issues for the others
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Anerion

Andromeda Six is one of the best Visual Novel in this forum. First thing first, the story: the story is amazing, well written and deep, there is emotion, adventure, drama, a bit of everything, but all is well-balanced and amazing at the same time. There are several haracters, each of them is unique and special, the whole cast is interesting and very deep, with personalities and stories different and marvellous. Everyone should try this game. Yes, for now it's just at the beginning of a more complex work, but it's worth a try, and if you try it, you'll love it
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Twisted peel

First off... i realize that the no sexual content tag puts off a lot of people, especially since the game has hours of content already. I usually stray away from VN with the same tag, but i'm also a sucker for a good story.

Reason i'm giving a 5/5 despite the lack of erotic content on an arguably erotic website, is because;

Holy shit the characters are masterfully crafted. Each one of them are compelling in their own unique way, and come from a wide range of different backgrounds.

The dialouge is captivating and wonderdully written without dragging on, and on with meaningless filler dialouge just to add up the pages.

The story itself is very good aswell. I wouldn't think we've gotten too far into the main plot of the story, but what has been laid out for us hooked me in the first 15 minutes, and made it hard to put down.

The easygoing romance with the characters of your choosing is endearing in it's own right. Those little moments make the characters shine just a little brighter then they already were. On the same note, the humor is light and very called for in those quiet and calm monents the story offers us.

As i've said, i am aware that the no sex tag puts off alot of people, and honestly, i wasn't really planning on trying this game. But if you're anything like me, and appreciate a good story with wonderful characters, then i whole-heartedly recomend this VN.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

pokey

Very good so far, the characters are well developed and the plot well written and interesting. MC is a typical invisible first person protagonist, so your own characters appearance is 100% up to your own imagination, at least so far. No sexual content so far, but the story is exciting and the interaction between the characters and the protagonist are cute.

Definitely more of an otome genre game, the writing feels written explicitly for a bi-female protagonist. Good story for bi players who dont mind a focus on story and character relationships over explicit content.

Didnt play as the male protag, so I cant comment on that side of the game, but from the comments I read, it sounds like the plots are basically identical, just with gender flipped.

Not for everyone, but its well written, and does a good job balancing light hearted moments against a darker galaxy and serious plot. Wont appeal to everyone due to its lack of explicit content and gender focus, but it was a nice change of pace from some of the other offerings and the story was worth not overlooking.

Looking forward to the next chapters release, as the story is getting exciting.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Tombombastic

A nice VN, no smut at the moment but the character development is fun, the art is great and the story and romance options look to be interesting. Give it a shot if you're looking for some light entertainment.