Wolf RPG - Completed - Ane Kasegi [v1.44] [Tengsten]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TheLastOne101

Keep coming back to this after 3 playthroughs. The escalations i on point, the scenes are hot and the situations fun. You playthrough ordering and serving different items every day to keep people happy and build reputation, and you can slut out your sister which increase scene availability and costumes. There's also some scene hunting aspects like repeating certain events and remembering to revisit people.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Gabn05

So, the game delivers. It is quite good for what you would expect of these types of games.

There are quite a bit of scenes. There are those where you interact with the clients, those with the brother. Other scenes are outside the bar, with her growing exposure tendencies. And some are during the events. I would say the beach event kill. That one was good... really good.

Gameplay wise is good. Like I said not next level, but it is not the intention. you have the moment in which you can buy your products, and you have to sort of predict how many ccustomers there will be. You can also boost the characters ability, and that ability do matters.

I would say that if you are looking for a manging gaming, specially a bar mannaging one, it is a good choice
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Fidzius

It's an almost good game that got dragged down by forced timing events and bugs.
    • Sunday events are only on sunday,
    • some events only after finishing the week,
    • some events at weird milestoneswhile exploring,
    • it's a VN with a managent mini-game, you get no (almost) control on story or scenes,
    • the mini-game got boring , especially since LVL and expansions are capped,
    • the story bugged out and i got stuck without progress,
    • which scenes with clients are outfit dpendant and which aren't is usually coincidentally chosen,
    • garden is more trouble than its worth at every point of the game
    It's dulled by tis restrictions and buggy, do not recommend.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

4ung-4ang

If you like management games, that's the game.

It's simple enough to understand
    not grindy
    has nice art (for it's time)
    costumes that unlock new scenes
    different paths you can go

It's short enough to beat it in like 1-2 evenings
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6490541

Such a fun experience. As a fem protag games lover, this game ticks all the boxes. Lots of clothing choices and accordingly different events/scenes/cgs. Gradual corruption. Good writing. Light NTR elements. This game gets everything right. The management stuffs in the gameplay are also executed well and don't feel grindy.

I also love how the "vanilla/uncorrupted" route in this game is basically banging your shota brother lol (incest+shota is such a hot combo) . And the other route is becoming the town whore and cucking your little brother. All in all, absolutely recommended. 5/5.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

Another great management game with ntr and exhibitionism elements that had a lot to offer.

Plenty of sex scenes and outfits to unlock by working at the bar and two main routes to reach with the main character, either keep loyal to her brother and pursue the incest route or prostitute herself as a town whore.

The only problem here were the management elements being too easy leading you to have a lot of extra cash later in the game that you have nowhere to put into. This was a bit unnmotivating considering the endgame requires you to replay several weeks to unlock every scene and you will go through them mindlessly since you should be flush with cash by now.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

manolillo

Among the huge offer of games, I played this game three times. And this is the firts time I spend time rating a game.

I think it is all said.

This game deserve be more popular o maybe a second part.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Gin_Uroboros

A real gem

Usually the corruption of a female character is too dramatic, somehow they violate the character and magically likes sex.

It is difficult after that for the public to continue to become attached to the character and treat it simply as a quick jerk and leave.

Well, it seems that Tengsten had a solution to that.

This game makes you interested in why it is really important to keep your composure or your business.

To summarize all my experience in this game is:

I liked it, I was interested and in the end I liked it, I play again.

I wish it had a lot more scenes, but with the ones you already have you can earn your place as an excellent game.

Highly recommended.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Max4

There are not so many scenes in this game, but they are cool.
    The main character is hot.
    If you gonna play this game, do not miss changing events, new cloth means a new event which means a new scene. If you choose End B there is an additional scene for each event.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

This is one of the greatest games I've ever played! Corruption, sexy scenes, anime art style, and hours of guaranteed fun! I did a full review here - but let me narrow it down. This game offers multiple outfits, multiple festivals, multiple upgrades, a slow burn story, and very lovable characters. MUST PLAY!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

M i L

Great game, lots of things to do, has a lot of nice incest scenes, if you're good with management games i definitely reccomend this one.

The art is also really interesting.

The gameplay is fun, if you plan your moves you can have a ton of cash really early on.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

zgeal

Interesting gameplay, not so easy and not so hard. Nice graphics in H-scenes and a decent amount of them. Lots of hot fetish variations, fapped a lot :)
    Nothing has disabled me in this game. Wish it was a lot longer though.