RagingVortex

Oct 6, 2021
If you just wanted full screen, you do not need any additional programs. Just pressing ALT+Enter makes the game full screen... but unless your screen has a 4:3 aspect ratio, you will always have black bands on the side (there may be other programs that may stretch the image, but I wouldn't recomend that). Old RPGmaker games (2000, XP, VX) use that aspect ratio (320x240 or 640x480), with more modern ones (MV and MZ) going for 16:9 I believe, or at least in the games I have played recently.
hey mac user here, i run the game using wineskin winery, can't full screen the game. Please help

RagingVortex

Oct 6, 2021
This game is pretty good, I like the story & art work, but at the same time it also felt very lacking...

There are 3 main endings I'm aware of.
Ending 1: You complete every quest at the adventure guild and beat the final boss. "True Ending".
Ending 2: You don't complete the adventure guild, but do have a million dollars saved. You win the bid.
Ending 3: You don't complete the adventure guild, and you don't save a million dollars.
Bad Endings: Then they got bad ending every time you lose to a boss.

Here are some of my gripes with the game:

There is only one "Love Interest". It is the caged up futanari. You meet 2 girls, and 2 boys in your adventure that can be in your party. You can party with them, and get drunk with them and all that, but can not peruse any of them as a love interest.

The combat isn't effected by your outfit besides stats, and no combat sexual harassment is added. In an RPGM that's like a given to have... Come on now!

When you get your lewd level high enough you can walk around nude, or in slutty outfits. However, there are some areas it won't let you go naked... You can't go to certain parts of the town naked like the mayors area, and you can't enter the maids mansion or if you go back to your home town you can't enter that town naked and this doesn't matter how high your lust is.

There is this one building in the slums I can't get into. It looks like a restaurant that is locked. No matter what it never opens up. I don't see the point in having that building there if it is always locked or if it's impossible to open. I have beaten the game and never managed to open it up at all. I tried a bunch of ways to try to get in there, and there is never a way to do it.

There are 3 thugs you can fight in the slums. You lose it's gang rape... But if you win they get away... You can repeat the fight the next day, but that's it! They make the same escape every time, and you can't set it up so they can't make that same escape some how. It feels like it was missing some of the scene.

It needs more endings... Like, I got my main character in a Dominatrix outfit, and winning the slave bid, and I got high lust stat... Does this lead to an ending where the futa chick... I just buy her and keep her as MY SLAVE... No, it just goes to the generic good ending.

With that Dominatrix outfit... There is no Dominatrix scenes!

There is no barrier of entry to instantly agree as a virgin to become a hooker. And all the prostitution except for 2 handjobs takes place in the brothel. They don't make you build up lust or anything to get into hooker mode.

Although it has pregnancy, there is only the 1 birth animation. You only have 1 type of baby and it's of your race, and always human. No monster babies or anything or interracial babies.

Only the 1 city really matters... There are not really any sex scenes in any other city.

You always have the clock working against you. They tick down the days until the slave auction. No way to speed it up, stop the clock, or change the clock.

Other slaves are at the auction, and you can't buy them, and other girls are locked up, and you can't free them or buy them.

You have no way to get the female protagonist locked up and sold on the auction herself. You get locked up just for a minute when you go for the true ending, but the others come to save you 100% and instantly.

There is no item I am aware of that turns off random battles. Even if you get to a really high level and don't want to fight... You still got those random encounters that can't be turned off.

This just feels like it should have had so much more content that just never came to fruition.

The protagonist is always "Good" no matter what. You can't turn "Evil" at all. Even maxed out slut you still got a heart of gold.

It sort of feels like 1 small slice of pizza, when you wanted an entire pizza. It tastes pretty good, but you are still hungry for more even if you beat everything and unlock everything. You are like, "That's it? I'm still hungry..."
hey if you still want a game like that, i have a recommendation. Its called "star knightess aura"

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
i am disappointed and my day is ruined....THERES NO SEX SCENE WITH TABIA IN THE TRUE ENDING!!!!
There totally is. that is the end of the true end. The true end is very easy to miss in my opinion.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
wait how do i achieve the true ending again? I made sure Maya remained virgin throughout the game and defeated the demon mayor
You have to go visit Tabia in the slave market a few times. I would recommend doing it after ever mission at the guild. You will know you are on the right track if Maya confesses her feelings to Tabia (or the other way around I can't remember.) After that you will know you got the true ending if Maya gets deflowered by Tabia.

The funny thing they gloss over in the ending is that Maya still has the 100% pregnancy womb so probably by the end of the week they already had a few kids but unimportant details lol.

RagingVortex

Oct 6, 2021
You have to go visit Tabia in the slave market a few times. I would recommend doing it after ever mission at the guild. You will know you are on the right track if Maya confesses her feelings to Tabia (or the other way around I can't remember.) After that you will know you got the true ending if Maya gets deflowered by Tabia.
i see i see, tysm!

Reactions: Silentce

RagingVortex

Oct 6, 2021

The funny thing they gloss over in the ending is that Maya still has the 100% pregnancy womb so probably by the end of the week they already had a few kids but unimportant details lol.
if i win the auction instead of beating the mayor, visit her every day, and maya remains a virgin, will i still get true ending?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
if i win the auction instead of beating the mayor, visit her every day, and maya remains a virgin, will i still get true ending?
No. I can't fully remember the contents of the ending what I would say is the most "mid" ending. In that you accomplish your original goal but there is a lot that is unresolved. Not truly a happy ending, just an ending.

RagingVortex

Oct 6, 2021
No. I can't fully remember the contents of the ending what I would say is the most "mid" ending. In that you accomplish your original goal but there is a lot that is unresolved. Not truly a happy ending, just an ending.
thx! btw i kind of feel bad for the mayor, he was killed by a shit ton of blizzard and sunlight scrolls :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes