VN - Ren'Py - Angel & Demon [v0.1] [Saint]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Kitiuuu

the game is generally not bad, there is a choice of action, the plot is normal, what I didn't like anymore is how a girl looks with breasts and a nice place, too, I don't really understand everyone has their own tastes for the game, but it's a playable game
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JillNadin

This was a really promising opening chapter that shows a lot of originality and great renders.

The concept and plot are really intriguing. It's basically a female corruption game, but with much higher stakes - the MC has been given a second chance at life with an angel and demoness attempting to win her soul by influencing her life choices.

This gives the player an incentive to not just pick slutty choices every time. (I don't want to send her to hell and "lose" the game just to unlock sex scenes.)

The game includes other family members who can also be corrupted, like a Mom and sister. I'm not interested in this type of content but doubtlessly others will enjoy it.

It's definitely worth checking out and supporting, even at this early stage.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mitsumi89

To be honest I don't usually review games in here, but well, this time I really think that I should.

The game is really good, even it's short and don't have much content yet. But the truth is that I really enjoyed playing it. Ofcourse it can be even better and it has things to improve, I guess that it started pretty well, nice artstyle, good renders, nice camera angles and things like that, I just think that it could improve, but I really think that it looks great for a first release. Thank you and keep the good work. I will be waiting for the next update.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

shavone1

Great start to a promising game.

You can tell the work that's been put in making the renders look great. Just the lighting and shading alone elevates the tone of every scene. For instance, the darker scenes in the Morge created an ominous feel which if intended perfectly encapsulated the reality the protagonist is facing.

I'm usually critical of the character models, which initially makes or breaks a game for me. In this case the characters look fantastic, the body and face are of realistic proportions. There are diverse sized individuals from fat to fit to slim, which in turn adds more desire to the protagonist beauty as the main attraction.

The introductory story is well paced, at first it lets you in on the daily life of the protagonist, and her interactions with family and friends. You get the picture she is young and innocent and in a corruption game there is no better starting point. There are already corrupt/pure pathing choices which keeps the player engaged. Without spoiling, an event happens that will change the life of the protag which is a great way to end this version of the game.

Look forward to seeing how far the rabbit hole goes for Veronica. Can't wait for the next update.