RPGM - Angel of Echidna: Love-colored Cohabitation [v1.00] [Kujilab]

1. 2.00 star(s)

GentlemanShark

Review of v1.00
    Took a few hours to get all scenes
    Would I recommend? Nope, just get the save if you really want to fap to this.
    Art: 4.5/5
    Animation: 4/5
    Gameplay: -1/5
    Pros
    Very cute art with good animation
    Cons
    The game only has 5-6 scenes, but takes hours and hours to grind out money and affection for them
    The gameplay loop of going through the day doing the same 4-5 things over and over is way too tedious for the reward

Overall it could have been a nice short game if the pacing of the gameplay wasn't horrendous.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

angelplayer11

holy shit! very underrated game! the 2dcgs are very cute and very pleasing to see!

gameplay wise it's like similar to other lovey dovey / simulation taking care of a angel?? i may be biased because my name is literally angel so yeah lol

for an RPGM game, suprisingly we got some mechanic and some RNG to it too, which caught me off guard if im being honest

i understand if many ppl didn't like the grind, but it is actually not that bad like other reviewers told, so if ur unsure just give it a try!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

TimThrall

Ok, your first five minutes playing this should immediately remind you of another game. If you haven't played it or don't know what i'm talking about, don't worry that's to your benefit.

This is a wholesome interactive game with our angel having a tragic backstory and you the player slowly becoming her girlfriend. Not really much else but its good for a single playthrough.

Because of the existence of the other game this game really goes the wayside however unlike in the other game the character actually has character beyond just some arbitrary reason not to fuck her right off the bat. That said, it is a grind to get to the part that you're probably here for but if you allow yourself to get into the moment and allow the wholesomeness into yourself (yeesh it sounds cringe but role with it plz) you'll find a decent experience.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Gazamar

Really interesting story, great animations and art.
    Main problem is that it's extremely grindy, both for the money and for the affection, like, it's almost insane.
    But other than that issue it can very well be a masterpiece, with an actual gallery (where we can see the animated scenes+dialogue) and more variation (very vanilla so far).
    But yeah, great potential.