VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Angel Sex Pet [v1.3.2] [Cybele]

1. 1.00 star(s)

BansheeHand

It's a tiny game, although "game" might be an exaggeration. It should have been a PowerPoint document. Have you ever heard the expression "A picture is worth 1,000 words"? Well, in this "game," there are pictures and thousands of unnecessary words for each picture. If I said reading them was a total waste of time, I'd be insulting to all things that are wastes of time. To make matter worse, they've not been written by a human, but by someone whose knowledge of humans amounted to a vague description.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

HippoDog420

Story about a guy taking advantage of a girl and imprisoning and raping her. Scenes are pretty standard and vanilla. For an angel the female protagonist is really weak (from a character development stance). The story is written in a way where you don't get to know about her, and neither does she make any decisions that reveals to the audience what she cares about.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Pseudolus

The story & sex scene dialog is so over the top that it was not very enjoyable for me. I'm also not a fan of bullies. Male (MC) domination is one thing, but he is just a terrible person. When the angel is pregnant she doesn’t look any different in renders.