Collection GIF Video Angel Yeah collection [2023-05-02] [AngelYeah/damselart]

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
Just randomly found in on other site, and no it wasnt Twitter version , i checked before i posted it, i think Twitter didnt even had sound if i remember correctly , prob a original loop of next work

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Looks decent, but isn't quite what I will watch. See great quality for something that was only a couple month old post, looking forward to improvements to the creator's future works.

Jun 27, 2021
idk why he stopped producing
obviously his patreon getting nuked is a blow, but everyone's on fanbox these days and salad tossing is allowed there
he has fanbox but it's not even open
rukia and salad anims are being worked on for almost a year

CrimsonRam

Nov 2, 2022
Is there like an updated torrent with eveything thats new in it or is there an updated place to download eveything that is more recent

May 15, 2021
idk why he stopped producing
obviously his patreon getting nuked is a blow, but everyone's on fanbox these days and salad tossing is allowed there
he has fanbox but it's not even open
rukia and salad anims are being worked on for almost a year
I still check his twitter occasionally in hopes of that Rukia animation getting finished. I figure they just got burnt out or maybe had a rough time from the ban and/or haters. There's one guy that has written some VERY abusive things in his Pixiv comments for the Naruto/Sakura videos. It's obvious said commentor needs help, but these comments are so bad that it even made me feel weird.

Whatever the case, they are one of my favorite 2d animators, and I hope they continue in the future.

Hellbacon

Mar 19, 2019
I still check his twitter occasionally in hopes of that Rukia animation getting finished. I figure they just got burnt out or maybe had a rough time from the ban and/or haters. There's one guy that has written some VERY abusive things in his Pixiv comments for the Naruto/Sakura videos. It's obvious said commentor needs help, but these comments are so bad that it even made me feel weird.

Whatever the case, they are one of my favorite 2d animators, and I hope they continue in the future.
He posted somewhere a while back that he's not working on the Rukia animation. Can't be bothered to find the quote, but it's something along the line of patreon paid for it so it isn't going to be made until his patreon is back. Maybe he'll surprise us and finish it at some point, but given he still hasn't setup a subscribestar or anything yet, it doesn't seem like he's going to.

Icy Frost

Apr 12, 2021

you can't take such a deranged person seriously, you'd only feel pity, contempt and disdain for such a failure of a person XD