Fan Art Angelica Origins Fan Art

Jul 7, 2017
HELP! HELP! HELP!
I need to find some assets for this Fan-Art area and can’t always annoy Mike, please anybody wants to help me?

BlueCrystal

Dec 19, 2018
Nice work! I think the eyes and lips should be e bit bigger. Perhaps you could share the assets so that other people can create too and enrich the thread?

Reactions: ShawnLee95Gamer
Jul 7, 2017
Nice work! I think the eyes and lips should be e bit bigger. Perhaps you could share the assets so that other people can create too and enrich the thread?
Maybe but only with the permission of Mike, Angelica it's his creation and I must rightly acknowledge the intellectual property of his characters. The world and the characters of Angelica Origins are not standard, but rich in customizations often very difficult to identify. I can only thank Mike for sharing some of this information with me, but I know he cares a lot about his work and you can see it from his obsessive attention to detail, and for my part, I feel I have a moral duty towards him. For this reason, any information regarding his product will be disclosed only after his explicit authorization.

Last edited: