VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Angelica Origins Ren'Py Port [v0.6] [Kelo Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SAFFID

Best... game... ever... The renders are great, the characters are enticing and the writing is sublime. Most of the credit of course has to go to Kelo Games. However, I would just like to thank Phalzyr for converting this game into the Ren'Py engine. It really makes the game so much more enjoyable, so much more perfect. No more of that needless RPGM "walk around to find the next scene" moments. Using Ren'Py, Phalzyr has managed to highten the game experience, keep the player interested and engaged with the game. Just thanks, I guess, for giving us an amazing game experience. Lots of love. SAFFID
  2. 5.00 star(s)

jadezz

didn't play the original so can't compare both so this review is only for this version.

- good renders (compared to newer games not great but still good)
    - love the slow corruption parts
    - many choices
    - some great sex / making out scenes so far
    - even though it's ren'py you still see what's going on by providing screenshots from the rpgm version
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Kelo Games

A very fantastic job. Phalzyr made this version, taking care of every detail, music, sound, effect. He used a lot of RenPy functionality to give the player who doesn't like RPGM, a fantastic experience. He respected the main game and my original idea about this game. I hope you like this version of my game as much as I do. Enjoy Angelica, her story and help her making choices toward her future and her destiny.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

randomized

PHALZYR - a true Ren'py remake hero
    Thank you

This game is amazing and i was waiting for a remake.
    In his usual style, Phalzyr's remake is just flawless. Just download if you love the original game but hated the whole rpgm ...