VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Angel's Tear [Epi.1.5] [Cesny]

1. 2.00 star(s)

narcizze

Giving this a 5 star rating makes me wonder if you even tried to read this or just watched be pretty pictures. Don´t get me wrong the renders are really really beautiful and the story seemed interesting but to be able pull off a psychedelic story you need to be a really good storyteller and you need to be capturing the audience with either really good writing or explanatory images/renders so the reader understands what is happening.
    This story only jumps from one scene to another with no explanation what so ever.

Sorry but not recommending this game because the story is just to bad and the execution of the story so far has been really bad.

The writing is all over the place. What is happening?
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Efe Can

Got potential I can easily say it .Great renders- models.Beautiful women
    and interseting story (even if i break away from the story sometimes)

This manly focuses on story.

For now there is not so much content but it is enough to attract you towards the game.

Overall game is good.Definitely try this game.
    5 star from me.

Definetly you have to improve but this is a new game.

I hope you continue to improve the game

I will be following. <3
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Zenim

I had to stop playing. The writing makes just no sense. At times its fine and then other times the sentences are complete gibberish. This goes beyond just not being a native English speaker. Really beautiful renders but piss poor story and writing. You cant save this game without a complete rewrite.
    I kinda feel sorry for writing this because it seems that alot of hard work has gone into it. But you need a writer. Because this is really bad.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

m0us3r

I could not enjoy this game because of its absurdist spirit and narrative style.

I understand that a guy recovering from amnesia might be puzzled by random pieces of his memories, struggling to make connections, but this story goes way beyond that. For instance, nearly all the people there say something weird, like: "I can't (or I won't) tell you, [just do what I say]". And maybe: "It's for your own good" or "it's better if you don't know". That BS was said and accepted in such situations where it's not reasonable by any stretch of imagination. Cara, Adele, MC, Dwayne - all of them say that, acting secretively without any possible reason. Thus the story often doesn't make much sense.

It was hard for me to reach the end of the Chapter 1, when I was mostly just clicking through. (And I'm definitely not interested in further updates). Some people perhaps might like this style, with so much mystery, but it's obviously not for all.

To conclude:
    • peacemeal story,
    • characters with cryptic motivations
    • and nonsensical actions.
    • Choices are meaningless.
    Some women are pretty, but there are no lewd scenes.

Renders and the art are OK.

Unfortunately, that doesn't make up for the chaotic storytelling and odd behavior, so the game eventually becomes boring if not irritating, at least for me.

[Epi.1]
  5. 5.00 star(s)

JasonMan221330

Angel's Tear [Epi.1]

WOW! JUST WOW!

This one got potential.Great renders and models.Very beautiful women
    and quite interseting story(thriller).

This manly focuses on story.For now there is not so much content but it is enough to attract you towards the game.

Overall game is good.Definitely try this game.
    4.5 star from me.

Hope game does not abandoned.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

This one got potential to become top tier game. Great renders and models. Interesting story. Many things need to be revealed. Like relationship between MC and Adel. Also what happened between Clara and MC. MC is not a perverted teenager. But he is mentally astable due to a certain past incident which is not revealed yet. This one not a fapworthy game but if you like games which gives more importance to story part try this one. Writing is understandable, dev is not native English speaker.

Overall this one is good game worth playing. Keep up the good work dev Looking forward to next updates. Hoping this one won't get abandoned.

+ Great models and renders
    + Sound effects
    + Interesting story
    + Slowburn
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Alteni

My Reaction for this game : Interesting !

One of my favorite games even its the first release

★ Gameplay : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Story : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Spelling : ✭✭✭✰✰
    ★ renders : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Potential : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Overall : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Girls physique : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Graphic : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Creativity :✭✭✭✭✰

Note :

On the right track.
    the game will get popular after a few updated .
    i love it .

- definitely u should experience this awesome game.

◉ All the best to the developer .
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Kuokaman

I have mixed feelings about this one. On one hand it has perfect renders, very beautiful women and quite mysterious thriller-like plot. On the other hand it's quite difficult to comprehend what's going on based on the shredded scenes and you cannot even choose the women you are interested in. I got confused what is happening now and what is in the past or whether the MC is still in the mad house. It would be OK for the story to be demanding but I haven't got hooked on the it enough in order to give so much effort and I simply started to fast forward at some point.

Overall Rating:
    602​
    per 1000Good
    CATEGORYIMPACT ON RATINGPOINTSMAX POINTS
    1. Graphic
    10%​
    100​
    100​
    1.1 Faces
    3%​
    10​
    10​
    1.2 Bodies
    2%​
    10​
    10​
    1.3 Background, details
    5%​
    10​
    10​
    2. Female characters
    20%​
    75​
    100​
    2.1. Attractive girlfriend (or best option)
    8%​
    5​
    10​
    2.2. Attractive Female Characters (AVG)
    4%​
    9​
    10​
    2.3. Many female characters to choose from
    5%​
    10​
    10​
    2.4. Personality of female characters
    3%​
    8​
    10​
    3. Plot
    20%​
    54​
    100​
    3.1. MC personality (best option)
    4%​
    6​
    10​
    3.2. Not boring
    7%​
    5​
    10​
    3.3. Realistic
    4%​
    5​
    10​
    3.4. Well written
    3%​
    5​
    10​
    3.5. Non-sexual content
    2%​
    7​
    10​
    4. Mechanics
    40%​
    42​
    100​
    4.1. Large number of decisions
    5%​
    5​
    10​
    4.2. Meaningful choices, separate story lines
    10%​
    3​
    10​
    4.3. MC Character Building
    6%​
    5​
    10​
    4.4. Can choose relationships & sex
    10%​
    3​
    10​
    4.5. Relations building
    5%​
    3​
    10​
    4.6. Smooth navigation ( no sandbox, puzzles, mini-games)
    3%​
    10​
    10​
    4.7 Point of View
    2%​
    4​
    10​
    5. Sex
    10%​
    76​
    100​
    5.1. Preferable Content