Seeking Animated cum or creampie

bartimay

Jun 4, 2021
I am looking for games with an animated creampie or cum dripping from a girl's face.
The closest I found where
Rogue-Like: Evolution (You can have the girls not clean their creampies and it can be seen dripping in further scenes if they don't wear too many clothes.)
Treasure of Nadia (It is not a focus, but there are some scenes with dripping creampies)

If you are going to suggest games to me then please exclude Japanese games unless they are really good.
Games where you can have females walking around with cum on clothes or their bodies are also welcome.
Games that have sex scenes where you have sex with the girl visually having cum on her are preferred.

Borrowed_Distant

Sep 21, 2021
Herbii - Thank you for the MIST recommendation. I agree it's not super 'realistic', but the animations are great and fit well with the overall style.

I'd love to see any other recommendations.

This may not be exactly up OP's aisle but I also enjoy Lewd Town Adventures. The cumshot 'animations' are just 2 or 3 frames, but again they fit well with the game's style and are pretty hot (there's more cum interaction 'after the shot' than most games I've seen).