2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Defeat evil forces together with those cute anime girls! This fast-paced anime shooter thrusts you into a vibrant world under siege by malevolent forces, and only a squad of adorable yet formidable anime girls can save the day.
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-21
Release Date: 2023-02-16
Developer: Axyos Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Final + DLC
Language: English, Spanish, Russian, Japanese
Voice: English
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

The Previews on steam are censored, but you can toggle mosaics in the main menu.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

thumbnail_1.jpg thumbnail_2.jpg thumbnail_3.jpg thumbnail_4.jpg thumbnail_5.jpg thumbnail_6.jpg thumbnail_7.jpg thumbnail_8.jpg thumbnail_9.jpg thumbnail_10.jpg thumbnail_11.jpg thumbnail_12.jpg thumbnail_13.jpg thumbnail_14.jpg thumbnail_15.jpg thumbnail_16.jpg thumbnail_17.jpg thumbnail_18.jpg thumbnail_19.jpg thumbnail_20.jpg thumbnail_21.jpg thumbnail_22.jpg thumbnail_23.jpg thumbnail_24.jpg thumbnail_25.jpg thumbnail_26.jpg thumbnail_27.jpg

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
By the previews it looks like it tries to be a bunch of things at once.
Does the shooter part even have anything to do with the sex part?

Mar 12, 2018
Okay Finishd the game and yeah, Boring as Fuck and even the H at the End is a few little 3D Animation. Even the Shooter part is boring, because it only have 3 parts. Each part have a few missions u need to solve, to get the gate key or container keys 4 free Weapons. But yeah, the Missions are "kill a given ammount of Monsters in a set time" or "collect a few children toys in a given time". Also the Grenade launcher makes this a boring breeze....

GanjiangMoye

Mar 24, 2024
Okay Finishd the game and yeah, Boring as Fuck and even the H at the End is a few little 3D Animation. Even the Shooter part is boring, because it only have 3 parts. Each part have a few missions u need to solve, to get the gate key or container keys 4 free Weapons. But yeah, the Missions are "kill a given ammount of Monsters in a set time" or "collect a few children toys in a given time". Also the Grenade launcher makes this a boring breeze....
best weap was the sniper for me. i finished the game too just for 5 animation and different background? Hmm but its ok.

So ! Ty for making this game

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
I finished level 1 and 2 but nothing new gets unlocked. Am I supposed to do something other than get the 4 tasks and kill the dragon in level 2? It says to explore the level and gather supplies. Did both of those things, but nothing got checked off. Am I missing something?

nadavrw17xvx

Oct 9, 2017
I finished level 1 and 2 but nothing new gets unlocked. Am I supposed to do something other than get the 4 tasks and kill the dragon in level 2? It says to explore the level and gather supplies. Did both of those things, but nothing got checked off. Am I missing something?
finish the 3rd and get 4 characters

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes