Anime Waifu Collection​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-10
Release Date: 2021-06-10
Developer: Ecchi Games Studios -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All Win: - -
All Android: - -

_PRqo+.png 0rzMpC.png K7xbkw.png tD9Soh.png UPwh_R.png

Last edited:

SilentReaper

Nov 18, 2019
Hmm...so like...is it 5 scenes each girl which includes the dancing(why?) And option to take off or put on clothes?

scarletabyss

Jun 7, 2020
I won't lie, but it feels we have come to the point where every Tom, Dick and Harry dev just wants to shovel substandard NSFW product and expects this to happen:
View attachment 1240217

I agree with the poster above. This is bad. Bad enough that even the dev made it free to play.
While I agree with your PoV, people are allowed to make what they want and if the success doesn't happen or they don't get the response they're looking for, maybe they'll make good content or at least try to. The alternative is they don't make any content and I assume you're happy with either result. That being said, I'd kill for some triple A quality VR games, a few have come close but there's just not nearly enough people creating good quality VR content.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Very true. Unfortunately, between no games and a score of badly made games that end up disappointing, I'd prefer the former. I guess it's just my personal impression here, but game industry these days are no longer propelled by passion but what's the latest craze. Waifus? Heck yea, have a ton of em. NTR? Shoore, have the same stuff in a new package every day. Futa? Oh yea, have some enormous schlongs that make horses cringe.

Meh, just ignore my ramblings.

Reactions: Lunbull and Cavpal

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So what, if any plot does this game have? I try to be optimistic when it comes to games but I have no idea what this game is.