Unity - AnimeCream [v4] [AnimeCream]

1. 1.00 star(s)

essdubbaya

There's hardly enough content here to even leave a review. All of the in-game content is locked behind a patreon paywall.

By all of it, i mean all of it. You can click on a girl and dress her, but nothing else.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

anonsquid

This game is essentially "Kiss My Camera 2" with AI generated characters, except unlike Kiss My Camera, the Patreon advertising isn't as obnoxious as it is in KMC (which is why it gets two stars instead of one), though that remains to be seen whether or not the developer will do some of the scummy things Crime did, due to this game's early access nature and you know, only really being released a day or two ago. Still, it's something I wouldn't count on getting any better anytime soon.

EDIT: I messed up, it was released a month ago, it's just the thread wasn't up till just recently, but my point still stands.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

HansTeeuwen

This is not really a game. It has really good art, but there is no story or gameplay, it really is just art.
    This is basically a gallery of several famous characters, which it does really well, but since the customization can only change things up so far it becomes boring pretty quickly.

Not bad, not great.