VN Others Completed Aniyome Kyouka-san to Sono Haha Chikako-san ~Bijin Tsuma to Bijukubo to Issho~ [Final] [Heiantei]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Protagonist gets invited by his sister in-law and his older bother who is 10 years older than him, to stay with them instead of living alone in an university boarding house. Also staying with them are both his Mother and Father in-law. Peaceful and Happy days ensue until certain things are revealed about his brother. How will this affect his relation with the two ladies in the house?​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-13
Release Date: 2016-09-13
Original Title: 兄嫁京香さんとその母千佳子さん~美人妻と美熟母といっしょ~
Developer: Heiantei -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English(MTL)
Voiced: Japanese
Length: ~26h 39m
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

UI is in Japanese
DOWNLOAD
Aniyome Kyouka Hen

Win: - - - -

Aniyome no Haha Chikako Hen
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Last edited:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
So how's the quality of the MTL? Still as shit as we're used to or are the h-scenes actually legible?
Also, judging based on the previews, the character spacing is huge! Is there a way to make it smaller?

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Anybody wanting plot information should check the VNDB page (reviews and discussion), IMO Kyouka's route endings look dogshit but your mileage may vary. My money's on the massive mammary mommy having the better pregnancy ending, just as god intended.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
From the name, I guess the first one you fuck your brother's wife and the second one you fuck his mother-in-law.
Yea, that seems to be the case. I didn't see any info about a 2nd game on VNDB. This has threesomes involving both of them and multiple endings. Was a bit confusing. Don't think I've seen an adult game split like this before.

I'll play the daughter's version first cuz that 6th pick of the mother is nightmare fuel. :LOL:

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
IDK man, if the two downloads are separate routes for the two in-law ladies (sister-in-law, mother-in-law), it just feels like wasted potential to me (not to have both of the lady in-laws in the same playthrough) (slowly corrupting and stealing both of the ladies (of the game) from their husbands).

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Protagonist gets invited by his sister in-law and his older bother to stay with them instead of living alone.
"Peaceful and happy days ensue until certain things are revealed about his older brother..." :sneaky:

81981517_2465927460196003_8205517688814960641_n.jpg
THX for sharing...

EDIT:
What hentai manga is that picture?

Last edited: