Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Phew, and I was worried:sneaky:
now I'm calm, and I can't wait for tomorrow with the hope that Deep will post an AEA with a scene with John:giggle:
Hoping for that aswell ;) One moment when I went to the sex shop I forgot that Deep had said that "something will happen, so John will be the lucky one" and there I was "OMG Andrew can finely have some fun with his girlfriend" and then it came to me,"didn't Deep say anything that "something will happen"? :LOL:
Plus I hope that the "fixed" Alfred scene is updated too. ;)

Reactions: Darkman_13

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Hoping for that aswell ;) One moment when I went to the sex shop I forgot that Deep had said that "something will happen, so John will be the lucky one" and there I was "OMG Andrew can finely have some fun with his girlfriend" and then it came to me,"didn't Deep say anything that "something will happen"? :LOL:
Plus I hope that the "fixed" Alfred scene is updated too. ;)
What is he going to fix in the scene with Alfred?
I missed this moment :unsure:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 520871

Did you hid that tv Remote again, mister?
Maybe? maybe it's under the pillows.. or not..?
View attachment 520874

You wanna play games with me.. don't you?
Always want to play with you!
View attachment 520873
now we are talking! don't get me wrong i enjoy all your renders (especially the teddy ones :p) and i think artistic wise the one X3rr4 honoured (the one with Anna's hand and hidden face) was wonderful and amazingly executed, but THIS this is my kind of stuff! l like it - no, i LOVE it! :D

[there was a time i hoped Lena would approach me like this (i am the teddy) but dreams are meant to be broken and therefore i screwed this idea :poop::LOL:]

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: X3rr4 and CulayTL

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
black_i_result.jpg

- Come my darling, I knew you will come..
- Yeah slut.. move your ass, our boss doesn't like waiting!
- Look at this white meat, you won't like any other white guy after this.. gonna be a long dark night!
- Already hard looks like it's some good stuff here, welcome to the party bitch!

But I didn't find any hidden "easter eggs" from you on this one CulayTL
Wheres the f-king pink dildo?!? HAHA :LOL:
No easter egg

Malgus26

Jul 11, 2017
View attachment 521027

- Come my darling, I knew you will come..
- Yeah slut.. move your ass, our boss doesn't like waiting!
- Look at this white meat, you won't like any other white guy after this.. gonna be a long dark night!
- Already hard looks like it's some good stuff here, welcome to the party bitch!

No easter egg

now I really like the looks of this....can't wait to see more

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
latex224 wanted me to make Anna reenacting my photo from my contact page. Here is the result:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

X3rr4 Now I know most the lads & lasses here saw the render, unzipped, & then went temporary blind a few mins later ;):LOL:So unlike them (cause it only took me a few seconds to reach temp. blindness ;)) I recovered earlier and noticed "Her determined calculating look behind" and that only happens only when...
X3rr4 not going to be able to confirm or deny for obvious reasons. :censored:

Butt kindly prove me wrong ppl, what you think is happening next?
Challenge thrown down to the amazing artists up in here.. CulayTL lexx228 Coriolan Arcanjo_Fel Echo174 Alley_Cat :cool: Fine X3rr4 you can join in too :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: X3rr4

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Butt kindly prove me wrong ppl, what you think is happening next?
A fat ugly guy: ok I think we are done today with the photo shooting.. it's gonna cost 500$ and you ll get the photos next month.
Have a nice day!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote