Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Dirty Anna...

View attachment 733858

I was supposed to choose one, but I share them before they end up in the trash....

View attachment 733871

View attachment 733868

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

howdy partner! you always hit my personal tastes. i LOVE the fantasy of a hot, curvy cowgirl. and anna fits it really amazing. damn how i wish a girl with that look and outfit would ride me she could hit me all the way she likes as long as she keeps riding :sneaky::devilish:

also the quality is insanely good! and i also can't decide which my fav version is. :love:

this needs to be implemented! hm.. maybe she visits her uncle from Texas who has a ranch where she help out during holidays with or without andrew. her uncle could have an old black buttler who is very loyal (but also very horny). (yeah got some django vibes there lol) but you could also make it that there were aliens like “cowgirls vs aliens” you know. :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cubero

otakudes

May 17, 2019
Dirty Anna...
She's saying, that's okay
Hey baby do as you want
I'll be your night lovin' thing
I'll be the freak you can taunt
I don't care what you say
I wanna go too far
I'll be your everything
If you make me a star
(с) "Dirty (Di)Anna", Michael Jackson

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
Behind walls of 10 meters and doors with a thousand locks, the old Caliph keeps his three most precious jewels, guarded and protected by a guard of more than 100 men, men who know that just by looking at them, his head will end up in a basket.
Meanwhile, the three ardent jewels, bored of playing with each other, sigh and pray for what only one man can give them.
Will they get some guards to risk their life and please them?

Sofia12e.png

(Crossover, just take the girls out of their usual scenes :giggle:)

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Behind walls of 10 meters and doors with a thousand locks, the old Caliph keeps his three most precious jewels, guarded and protected by a guard of more than 100 men, men who know that just by looking at them, his head will end up in a basket.
Meanwhile, the three ardent jewels, bored of playing with each other, sigh and pray for what only one man can give them.

View attachment 738573

...damn

Reactions: dantes0 and cubero

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

View attachment 738573

Como siempre, un trabajo impresionante, amigo mío.
As always, impressive work, my friend.

• Love

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

View attachment 738573

Who are the other two , left and middle one?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote