Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Wow, I love the dominating look on Jana's (I think it's her name^^) face. And she's absolutely gorgeous. Great work (y)
Thanks a lot mate! Yeah my model Jana :). And She thanks you for your kind words about her ;)

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
haha Don't worry I understand. It doesn't have to be hardcore to look hot though. Imagine the same scene as your last render, but with Anna and Jana simply wearing a bit of latex/leather lingerie :love:
Now, I am excited :love:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
A quick one of Becca, waiting for her turn :devilish: . And btw you'll be seeing me a little less since I've started my own little VN project (I'll continue doing fan art from time to time of course ;)). I hope I'll be able to put it on the site well... this year lol

View attachment 1142377
Another nice one T. :)
I love it when the sisters waits there turn. Hihi (Keeping there holes busy and or shut) ;)

Best of luck with you little project my friend. (y)
(Will it have latex or bdsm stuff? Hell no.... Tshaw17 don't do stuff like that):ROFLMAO: Tiny Joke, but seriously, will it have latex/BDSM? :p hihi

PS! Maybe make an thread for it. Just a thought :)

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Another nice one T. :)
I love it when the sisters waits there turn. Hihi (Keeping there holes busy and or shut) ;)
haha thanks. I love it too^^. I'm sure Becca wonders what their master will do to her after having trained Anna :devilish:

Best of luck with you little project my friend. (y)
(Will it have latex or bdsm stuff? Hell no.... Tshaw17 don't do stuff like that):ROFLMAO: Tiny Joke, but seriously, will it have latex/BDSM? :p hihi
Thanks again. I want to start something very simple at first (since I have no coding skills), but I'm afraid at some point I'll feel obliged to throw in a bit of latex, a ballgag or a blindfold :LOL:. We'll see^^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
haha thanks. I love it too^^. I'm sure Becca wonders what their master will do to her after having trained Anna :devilish:

Thanks again. I want to start something very simple at first (since I have no coding skills), but I'm afraid at some point I'll feel obliged to throw in a bit of latex, a ballgag or a blindfold :LOL:. We'll see^^
I wonder too what there Master might do ;) haha

That I think you need to throw in yes :p (latex, ballgag, blindfold, sex machines etc) hihi

And again, the very best of luck. :)

Reactions: Tshaw17
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote