Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I found it^^. Here's page 4 :love: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1254212
Oh My Gawh :eek: Fawk :devilish:
That is a hot one (as always my friend). :love::giggle:

It is really naughty of ya to tease me(/us) so much hihi
Hope some of this goes into your project. (Some "watch yourself as you get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, gaged and machine fucked") :love: (y)

Just a small oddly question, do you by any means have the possibility to upload all Anna/Rebecca fan-art you have done in a Mega,Nopy, Google file? :)

Burgerkinginurface

Jun 8, 2020
Forgive me again, I must say I'm not an artist nor a critic by any means. Coriolan, your art work, every piece has depth, passion, perception and so much more. It's not just the beautiful woman, well...of course it's the woman LoL but what I'm trying to say is your art goes beyond what's being presented. I don't know if I'm making any sense but its like looking into a window and seeing so many angles and possibilities. I myself try to think as what it is that the artist is trying to convey. Sorry if I sound confusing, I'm just at suspense when I see your talent.

- Coriolan, thank you for sharing your talent many many many thanks and a billion thumbs up.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Is a shame that the developer have not share his Anna
Look on the first page..somebody asked to share. He denied !
First of all, I am not the creator of Anna.

Second, I have never asked a developer to send me their character files.

However, at the time, I downloaded Daz Studio, etc., rolled up my sleeves, and got to work figuring out how it worked.

And little by little, I started to understand how it all worked, and I started to see improvements, well, I hope.

Then, myself and other people said that it was a "Genesis 3 female" base, with the Victoria 7 skin, but of course with many modifications, whether it's the body, the face, or the textures.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
work on it and you will have your Anna ... however it is not Chiara that the right one has been posted
I'm a little lost. It wasn't that Chiara? I just find 2 Chiaras, and this one . I was under the impression Anna was a Gen 3 model. Now I'm curious, which Chiara is it? :unsure:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote