Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Always the same people who put smileys "Thinking face or Facepalm" :LOL::cool::LUL:
don't mind people like that i already dealt with one angry woman who is obsessed with this game just ignore her she creates fake accounts :ROFLMAO:you are a very talented person i have always liked your work (y) :love:

Reactions: Coriolan

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
sorry for the question but is there any NTR themed fan-mades here ? comics or fan-game or such ? NTR as in Andrew cucked and such. plz dnt hate ;(

otakudes

May 17, 2019
Can I try to supplement this image with a description?)
Here are the associations I have:
The image shows Anna, 10 years later, who completely stopped taking drugs and cut off all ties with crime. She works for another company, under another boss, but still performs the role of his personal whore. However, this boss is not as spoiled as Jeremy and it's enough for him to fuck Anna once or twice a week, and of course he demands that her outfits be exciting.
In general, "good ending" ^_^

qwertzuioü

Nov 10, 2017
Can I try to supplement this image with a description?)
Here are the associations I have:
The image shows Anna, 10 years later, who completely stopped taking drugs and cut off all ties with crime. She works for another company, under another boss, but still performs the role of his personal whore. However, this boss is not as spoiled as Jeremy and it's enough for him to fuck Anna once or twice a week, and of course he demands that her outfits be exciting.
In general, "good ending" ^_^
Actually this is the future 001.png

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Actually this is the future View attachment 1896881
Stopped using and broke with crime, not the worst ending in life. Many people would consider this a good ending. After all, the option with the street and the trash can is the most likely option, don't do it Anna. Let's see what the author thinks on this issue. We'll wait. But special thanks for the indifferent attitude. (y) (y) (y)

qwertzuioü

Nov 10, 2017
Stopped using and broke with crime, not the worst ending in life. Many people would consider this a good ending. After all, the option with the street and the trash can is the most likely option, don't do it Anna. Let's see what the author thinks on this issue. We'll wait. But special thanks for the indifferent attitude. (y) (y) (y)
i just say i will change it
patient ,i am not render on sunday

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote