EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
anniesbeachmenu-eroblog.jpg

Overview:
Annie is once again going to meet her friend Cindy. It’s a beautiful summer day, and she’ll meet her at the beach. However…Annie will meet a lot of temptations there…will she be able to meet Cindy in time?​

Release Date: 2016-07-29
Developer: Wildside Comix - -
Censored: No
Version: N/A
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: The files are clean, dunno why Chrome detects virus in it but says otherwise.

DOWNLOAD

- - -

Last edited by a moderator:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the executable ANNIEBEACH.exe

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
I had a few virus with new games, so now, I don't even try them :unsure:. Be carefuls guys :unsure:.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
You guys serious? I guess it is better to be safe than sorry, but...
If ONE av engine detects it (out of ~60) as problematic, then it IS DEFINITELY a FALSE positive. lol
Heck, even if it's ~15-20/60, then it's more than likely overzealous heuristic FALSE detects on the antiviruses' part, and 99,9% safe to download...
When half or more the engines detect it as malicious or whatever, now there you have to raise a brow and maybe pull the brakes.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I'm a little bit new to this person's games, but when I download and try to play it, it seems to be kinda glitchy. Loading up the game and then trying to play it, it shows the previous screen and forces you to clear it out with your mouse or something. Is there something wrong?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes