RPGM - Completed - Anoko tachi Game Center Pettanko Park [v1.01] [Sakuragi Company]

1. 2.00 star(s)

kazralinux

Nice pixel art
    Bad coruption game bad cg animation it has some good one
    The final is awful with some recicled Cg animations, plus is short game.
    the gameplay is non existet
    the story is meh
    Kinda nice wank but a bad game
    4/10
    (Sorry for my bad english)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Cryogic

So here are the things I didn't like about the game:
    • The big finale scene is just a bunch of recycled CGs you've already seen.
    • Corruption tag is really misleading. MC is already a bona fide slut during the start of the game; she only corrupts the people around her.
    • Not much of the downside, but it's really short to be honest.
    Aside from those, I think it's a great game. I gave it 5 stars but of course, it isn't a masterpiece. However, I do think it hit enough good things to deserve it,. The pixel art is great, too.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Short pixel art game made by Sakuragi Company. Good for any Loli enjoyer. My personal favourite Sakuragi game. It reminds me of my childhood and times I got to play with elder girls from my neighborhood.
    Art 3.5/5
    Story - 3.5/5
    Gameplay 4/5
    Fapability 4/5
    Originality 4.5/5
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Stat

+ Full gallery ("CG" viewer and possibility of replaying scenes) that you can unlock right away
    + Time to first scene is very short and you can get to others pretty fast too
    + Great art
    + Good animations

~ No actual story to speak of, if you're looking for that
    ~ The protagonist is already slutty. The corruption is actually of those around her

- Not a lot of variety in scenes. A few only change in context and writing
    - Only a few sound effects and only chiptune, so it's most up to your imagination
  5. 4.00 star(s)

GoonerM96

It's a game about a young girl having fun by doing lewd stuffs with young boys. Some may feel a bit uncomfortable playing a game that involves younglings, but by the fact that this young girl is not being forced to do sexual acts, but is the one who actually wants to have fun doing it, made the game ethnically more enjoyable. Also I liked that the story mostly revolves around younger boys than older guys because that made this game feel more innocent and less like a game for pedobears.
    Don't expect much on the game play because it's very simple and light. You can skip the game play if you want by unlocking the gallery at the start of the game, but I'd advise not to do so. I had more fun playing the game than reviewing the galleries.
    The pixel art is great, the h-scenes are also great. However, some h-scenes may feel repetitive which I have a mild complaint.
    Overall, it's a simple, polished, light-hearted game that you can enjoy without feeling too guilty.
    Score: 8/10
  6. 5.00 star(s)

travwa

It's a pretty nice game, easy to play, a lot of hot scenarios.

I like how the body appears when you change equipment. You can press F to fast forward some dialogue. Animations are smooth and erotic. All in all. 5/5
  7. 5.00 star(s)

くもり空

A simple but very polished game. The pixel art is excellent, and my only complaint is that some scenes are heavily reused. Still, actually seeing the scene is always satisfying. It's a bit on the short side, but I definitely recommend it. Quality over quantity. If you don't know how to progress, just interact with the brown statue with big breasts near the sandbox. If you don't want to bother with the gameplay, talk to the white cat in the forest to unlock the gallery. That would make the translator sad, though. The translator did an amazing job.

Anyway, great game. Would be 10/10 without the reused scenes.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

darlic

[v1.01]
    This a cool but short game.

Scenes are great in my opinion and the translation work is perfect.
    On a side note, even though this game features lolis and shotas, they don't behave and talk as such during sex scenes, so if you're curious but concerned about eventual underage characters, you can give this game a try.
    There's a gallery mode that is unlockable right at the start of the game, but I recommend discovering the scenes one by one as they are pretty good and there isn't any grinding involved.