Others - Anomalous Coffee Machine [v0.1.10] [HoruBrain]

1. 1.00 star(s)

gtgubhbhjgtff

I tried every combo on the full version and my final conclusion is I wasted my time.

It's 3 scenes in total, 5 variants in total (and the variants are basically just her clothes), and most of the words are just uninteresting filler from the NSFW point of view.

The little dialogue for every drink is pretty boring too, super super generic SCP stuff, it's fun when that's a bonus in a completely full game like using it in other SCP games, but as a stand-alone thing it's just "hey that was neat i guess."

The total number of working words is also 34 and the only one that actually triggers anything of value is "sex", everything else is flavor or setting up for a different sex position or clothes choice. The fact it was released with that little content is a massive red flag to me because like, it wouldn't take much time to easily throw in a hundred words and like 20 variant scenes (considering it's all basically reused scenes you could easily just slap a small cosmetic change, not some whole big ordeal to reanimate).

Plus the change from the demo version to the 0.1.1 is 4 words. It went from 30 to 34. The updates better be twice a day at that rate, why would you even update a game like this to add 4 words. I'm not sure what the words were but best case scenario it was like, one variant and a few boxes of flavor text.

And as a final verdict, this initial release was so bad I think it killed any interest I would have in a properly fleshed out version of a game like this. You could have thousands of unique sex scenes and hundreds of thousands of words and I don't think I'd give a fuck because the around an hour I spent on this (exclusively because I already knew all the words, would've wasted even more time of I had to guess constantly) was so bad the entire concept was burnt for me. Seriously you couldn't get me to play this again, even if every obscure and difficult to find kink I had was added and hand drawn by someone like Derpixion.

TL:DR, don't waste your time, maybe in multiple years when it has a 1.0 release it would be a 2 star at best. (I had a colon D but this is too funny to me it's staying)