2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

acekagayaki

Sep 21, 2021
I guess I must be the hero again. Aight, let me get my super suit real quick.

View attachment 4045682

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That tentacle toilet head reminds me of what happened when Dr Clef, Dr Kondraki, and Dr Shaw (formerly known as Dr Bright) decided to put SCP 789-J: The Butt Ghost into SCP 914 and set it to Very Fine. HOO-BOY! The results of that sent many researchers and MTF into the hospital and some had to go to therapy. Thing went from butt ghost to booty warrior. But I digress.

EDIT: The modding tool one might have been the same as before but here's the correct link for deluxe. This is a case on why you never post when half asleep. Now it's time for me to get some coffee.
will you be the hero again ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ujang paralon

shadowkitsune

Apr 29, 2019
Someone beat me to it this time but judging from the file size of the one I got from Patreon and thd one on page 1, I wonder who got the correct one. Imma see whats up with this one first.

EDIT: So I just read the few posts above mine and it appears there's a new version coming thats not the same as either version I have or thats on the front page. Welp, time to play the waiting game.
This is largely because of the different versions of the same game that have major price hikes and lack of payment options on itch.io

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
This is largely because of the different versions of the same game that have major price hikes and lack of payment options on itch.io
Funny enough, I figured out what happened. It wasn't the case. Accidentally deleted the comment you quoted but here why the file size was different.

I found out when I downloaded it that I had the 0.5 version. However, have fun party people. I wonder what Junji Ito-ish transformations Horu done cooked up with this one.

Oct 2, 2017
Funny enough, I figured out what happened. It wasn't the case. Accidentally deleted the comment you quoted but here why the file size was different.

I found out when I downloaded it that I had the 0.5 version. However, have fun party people. I wonder what Junji Ito-ish transformations Horu done cooked up with this one.
You have done everybody a service.

shadowkitsune

Apr 29, 2019

Welp, time to loose sleep with this...

shadowkitsune

Apr 29, 2019
Sigh... while the hints are a bit better, one hint has me absolutely confused to hell and back: "What activity involves governing or influencing decisions for a group or nation?" I've already tried several different words

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Judging from one of the silhouettes from the new add-ons to the gallery, we got something resembling the balloon headed creatures with nooses for the balloon string. The Dream + Dream + Love transformation is fuckable in this update

shadowkitsune

Apr 29, 2019
Alright, I think I got as much as I could unlock. I'm still missing a few things. From what it looks like, I'm missing, what it looks like, a mershark and two after it and the ones that surround what looks similar to a Xenomorph.

Oct 2, 2017
Alright, I think I got as much as I could unlock. I'm still missing a few things. From what it looks like, I'm missing, what it looks like, a mershark and two after it and the ones that surround what looks similar to a Xenomorph.
I believe one is Alien+Love+Penis. I think that's the Xenomorph

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes